Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today : Swingers Discussion 2073491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Uhhh Robert thats why you make what you make Im figuring, If you cannot do any better that that? Please quit moaning because others like myself and lots of others make a lot more than you do.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5006 posts)
Five of Willard Mitt Romneys sons avoided serving in the American military, and have earnings from the vulture capitalist enterprises of their lying father, Wicked.

Five Mormon sons of a wealthy, lying vulture and religious capitalist rely on money made by foreclosing on American businesses, receiving loans on the future value of these businesses, and then having the assets sold and the jobs given to alien companies in alien countries.

The earnest wealth of the Republic-con Party is created on the enslavement of earnest Americans. Much bad karma exists. Bad karma is a black crow with a very large family, an eternal agent of cosmic justice.

When you see and hear a black crow, remember you have a judgement day awaiting your actions here in planet ocean and earth. You can tell a lie and call it truth, but the black crows of the black hole feed on your lies and take you where you deserve to go.

[Black crows love the opera. Have you heard an opera song lately, you Republic-con Party devotees?}

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Ourdoors- If I needed the money As certain persons claim I would find a way. from delivering newpapers, busing tables, working as a janitor at a store , raking leaves, mowing lawns, shoveling snow in the winter, There are jobs out there. I have been the route before with Mr excuses as to why he can work no more than he does. I worked numerous jobs and worked many ventures from the time I was 12, I started my own business at the age of 27, while working full time for another employer. I worked 2 jobs until I was 46 when I retired from my former carreer, Now I have the luxury to work one job, yet I always have several Irons in the fire so to speak. Work ethic is what the young lad lacks, well he also lacks self esteem & pride . As anyone with any sepf pride would not whine so much about waiting for another to take care of what he should be doing for himself

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
" As for you tbr,,uneducated guy you are, Funny you say I listen to the books on tape,,But you never tried to Rebutt what the fuck I said about it all being FACT? That is even though you are one dumbass,"

WTF are you on???

"Now I have no more time to play in here like most do because we leased a building in a prime location yesterday to open our snow cone/ Seafood buisness, boiling Jumbo shrimp and of course Crawfish, And fuck no the Goverment did not build or put 1 fucking cent into it. Mickey."

Actually they did, unless you bought or paid for and built the road, water and sewerage leading to your Buba Gump puke parlor.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Just:

I work a security job which allows me plenty of time to write. It isn't hard to sit in a vehicle and watch scrap metal rust in a mine.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
That is so true looking..Robert post in here like all damn day. As for you tbr,,uneducated guy you are, Funny you say I listen to the books on tape,,But you never tried to Rebutt what the fuck I said about it all being FACT? That is even though you are one dumbass,,,you do know that I am 100% correct,,Now I have no more time to play in here like most do because we leased a building in a prime location yesterday to open our snow cone/ Seafood buisness, boiling Jumbo shrimp and of course Crawfish, And fuck no the Goverment did not build or put 1 fucking cent into it.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5006 posts)
"... not enough money from one Job? simple get another job, ... I worked 2 jobs for a long time..."

Many people can't find one job. How is it simple to get a 2nd job, when you're already working full time?

You mean it's a simple thing for you to tell someone to do this?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
not enough money from one Job? simple get another job, You seem to have enough time to spend on here whailing away at how much money you don't have.... I know, I worked 2 jobs for a long time to make sure I provided enough for my family. I worked whether I needed to or not, I worked whether I liked it or not.

I laugh at your work ethic and your predicament, you have every excuse as to why you cannot help yourself, for every reason you give for why you cannot work another job only solidifies the fact that you are a leech.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Mark:

Here was my predeployment health screening. "can you walk?" Me: "yes" "can you run?" Me: "yes" "can you wear the body armor?" Me: "yes" "your deployable. If you have dental issues we'll pull the tooth in theater."

My unit did what ever they had to, to make sure you were deployed. They broke rules and air force standards ignored them outright when simply bending or breaking wouldn't do it.

I didn't even know about the va or the reduced priced health insurance until big air force forced the unit to do a mandatory eval of peoples dental condition... Then anyone with issues were given LORs with threats if they weren't fixed in a month that it would be upgraded to articals. Shortly after that the commander suddenly disappeared... Our third in two years.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
Robert: Post 9/11, I was called up twice. Being called up means going on "active duty". On my first call up I was classified in dental screening as having an active cavity. Which meant I had to report back to dental to have my cavity filled. On my second call up I had to have my teeth cleaned, for preventive dental care. What happened to you? Or have I caught you in another pity the poor me, lie?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 283   End
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today