Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today : Swingers Discussion 20734910101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Azqt:

You are one of the last people to complain about grade school mentalities. The vast majority of the right argue from the point of personal greed. Not only personal advancement, but greed on a level which infants show.

The inability to understand that your greed causes stress on society, stress which weakens society because it must carry your dead weight.

So before you throw stones at anyone's glass house about grade school mentalities, don't forget your own home is made of crystal glass... The kind that breakes if you touch it wrong.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7366 posts)
ghost,

It is amazing that you feel the need to answer for lqqk. lqqk is a big boy and can answer for himself, I think. You should probably check with him before answering on his behalf. Or is he one of your "super secret emailers"?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
Mark,

I appreciate the support. Unfortunately you are talking about the playground bully, ghost, and lqqk who is seeking a friend. Bullying as in demanding his intimidation should go without question and be accepted by all, or be subjected to his written abuse.

Whenever ghost gets his nose bloodied, he runs to the principal and plays Eddie Haskell, forgetting his own name calling, insults and provocation. lqqk is stuck wanting to find a friend and will never cross the bully. Sad but true that we are dealing with grade school mentalities on these posts from the left. To equate a percentage as the left loves to. I'd say that 95% of the left play this game.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
Lqq: I also remember one of the Ghosts saying he voted for Ike. I do belive even TBR even stated that is the way he read it also.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"You put yourself in the role of policing these forums, now you are trying to push it off onto others."

Like I am the first person from either side to come to the defense of another. GMAFB.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"You are reading into the statement. You are seeing things besides what ghost said."

Actually you are the one was doing that and it's obvious that you DO have a reading comprehension problem. I'm a Roosevelt Democrat and I will vote for the candidate who most closely follows that policy. That in no way means I could have voted for him. I doubt any English professor woud agree with your version of Ghost's post.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
"End of discussion"

lmao Even someone completely unconnected to the blatant lies you have been spewing sees right through your bullshit az rugg. It's all right there in print for everyone to see and all your wild claims of screen shots or some such are the ravings of a idiot that simply cannot comprehend that the fact that they have been exposed disseminating 100% pure bullshit. Again.

And again.

Give it up son, you are looking more like a fool with each pathetic post you make

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
lqqk,

You put yourself in the role of policing these forums, now you are trying to push it off onto others. Don't expect me to carry on what you started, and I call you out on. Your panties get into a bunch easily. Have you ever sprained your arm patting yourself on your back so frequently?

End of discussion.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
lqqk,

You are reading into the statement. You are seeing things besides what ghost said. You may be correct in what he meant, but it is not what he said. The fact that his writing abilities leave a lot to be desired is not my problem.

You and ghost both owe me an apology. I'm familiar with your types though, and won't hold my breath.

What about the other incident I spoke of? Oh yeah, I have the screen print, and ghost's statement is no longer there -- easy to avoid that one as his post is mysteriously "gone".

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
Yep, take a look at your words, ghost. Too bad the lefties don't have the integrity to own up to what they say. I'm sure obama understands your position.

"The Republican party you cite was the Republican party that I voted for and supported most of my life"

The Republican Party being cited by YOU was Eisenhower and Nixon, where you indicate the course changed, also your words. So if this was the party YOU voted for and supported most of your life -- YOU STATED YOU VOTED FOR THEM. A good trick if you are actually 52.

***standing by, waiting for your apology. Feel free to report me for holding YOU to what YOU claimed. It may well not be what you meant, but it is what YOU said.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2354 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 283   End
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today