Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
Am I missing this or is the GOP and the entire right wing running away from their actions and their recorded statements of the last year? Their platform contains a demand for a pro life amendment, their titular leader states unequivocally that he supports this amendment yet later insists he 'has differences' in what he believes (etch-a-sketch). The candidate chooses the single most conservative of the conservative budget bunglers as a VP and then runs as far and as fast from this clowns GOP budget proposal as he can, after swearing support for it during the primaries and STILL not proposing one of his own.

Does anyone one else see this bizarre behavior and more as the leading edge of a party in self immolation? .....again.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
fj,

Bobby doesn't want to work, he wants you/me/us to work harder to put him in a lifestyle he feels he is owed. To Bobby, work is a four letter word.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
BTW Bobby the waterproof paste was made completely of American made products. I can tell you quickly how to make it, but I doubt you are interested.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
Bobby has nothing to sell because he has never worked to gain anything to sell,,,,,He is still waiting on the Government to take things away frome the ones that have worked & give it to him......

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
the problem with those ideas is it all takes effort, and well you have to leave the front of a computer screen.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
TBR that is one avenue, he could also check thrift stores, or yard sales. Hell he could put cleaning business and a internet sales business together.

One of the products I used to market was a waterproofing paste. This was before the internet, I sold it in marine shops, and hunting type business. I made the product myself and sold it for twice the production cost. PA has hunters, and it has rain. There is nothing stopping him from selling this product online and making a good profit.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I do too TBR, The People we know pick up stuff every day, and made a killing this summer selling on weekend at flea markets.

Some deals he found where they were paid to also remove items .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
I know a guy who trolls Craigslist free stuff, then puts it on the internet and makes some money...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
He could sell his Ideas..... I am sure he would do well, too bad we are the only able to see them .

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9712 posts)
Fjep:

Sell? Sell what? I have nothing to sell. To sell something I must have property to sell.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
Robert you spend so much time on the internet, why not sell? Instead of whining and pushing Marxist ideals, use your time productively.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 283   End
TOPIC: Cowardice and the Right or Why Would an Intelligent Adult Believe a Word the GOP Says Today