Court says police don't have to prove dog training : Swingers Discussion 2173691021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCourt says police don't have to prove dog training
TOPIC: Court says police don't have to prove dog training
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby I used to drive around with millions in my car and never got robbed. Why would having 500 get a person robbed anymore than a person with 5 dollars?

Most liberals are morons...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Norc:

1) get your head out of your ass and learn to read before you tell someone else they are a moron.

2) there are exceptions to every rule, however going around with 500 USD on you is like wearing a sign saying rob me.

As for being too poor to have an account... Then you likely don't carry more than 25USD for very long as you go from the bank to the store and spend the check almost instantly.

I know that for the longest time, giant food use to cash checks, so long as you were buying food from the store.

Lastly on this issue, when storms like sandy come, you obviously are going to have a little extra cash on hand... But not 500USD... Not unless you plan on never being jacked.

As for the guy selling shirts, if he is making so many shirts, is he following EPA regulations? It also sounds like his business model is placing him into conflict with the police. Maybe he should look at who he hires and or does business with that keep the police looking at him.

3) yes I was aware that the training for police and military does are similar if not identical. That has nothing to do with what I said.

Military dogs aren't police dogs. When a military dog retires, it doesn't pick up a job with the police.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Mark almost all paper money that has been in circulation for a few months will cause an alert by a drug dog. Just to make sure when large amounts of cash are involved the cops will move the money to one of their "clean" offices and hide it there to see if the dog can find it. They almost always do. It is amazing until you understand that this is an illusion. The money came to the "crime scene" already contaminated or was contaminated after that point. Put the drugs and money into the same care trunk for a couple of hours, the same safe, the same filing cabinet, or even on an open desk close together and the scent will bond to even brand new money. I have demonstrated this with cut up newspaper from machines outside the front of the cop shop. The cop that witnesses the alert on the "clean office money" and testifies in court will not be present when this cross contamination takes place and no one will be talking about it. When ask about cross contamination the officer will testify, truthfully, that he has no knowledge of that happening with this evidence. And then the cops get more money in their budget and everyone except the owner of the money goes home very happy.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Robert next time you post engage your brain, please..... Real life knowledge and experience can not be replaced by the last or next search page on your computer. Real true knowledge is not just a pile of words that sound good at that time....

First I know several people who deal in cash for most things in their life. Some because they are too poor to have a checking account, and many more who deal in cash to avoid electronic audit trails. It is done all the time for many reasons. These people have no reason to tell anyone about what they do or why they do it. They are doing nothing illegal and it is none of anyone else's business.

I know a guy who made tie dye shirts who's business was torn down three times in a year on drug raids. The cops just new he was a big time meth cook. His crime was that he had a doctorate in chemistry and he was cooking things in his production facility and constantly turned the waste water bright colors. They boiled the shirts as part of the process, and that was all it took. He often had a large amount of cash on hand because he produced, marketed and sold concert shirts for big name rock bands at major concerts all over the west coast. After every raid when he even opened his safe when requested in compliance with the warrants, he had to hire a lawyer to recover his cash that they had removed from his business even though they never found any drugs of any kind during any of those raids.

Second

If you knew the first thing about training any LE or military working dogs you would understand that the training is all based on the exact same principles and the results are all based on the training. Also every LEO dog, attack, tracking, drug, or ordinance detection K-9, is trained to standards that originated in the military. Don't let these true and absolutely provable facts overwhelm you.... So much for your even basic knowledge of handling or training of Bomb/dope/attack/ or other speciality working dogs. Would it stretch your intellectual limitations to know that many civilian LE handlers are trained by the military at the same facility in Texas that trains all military handlers??? I guess it would. The military trains all handlers to be a basic patrol dog handler first, Patrol dog=Basic fully controllable attack dog, then they go on to other speciality dog classes. So the truth and facts are that Military dog handlers have everything in common with LEO dog handlers. The military, on every large instillation has their own dope dogs as well and transport drug dogs to smaller instillation for no notice searches as necessary. That sums up Roberts lesson in things he he talks big about but really does not know for today.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I find it odd for people not to have at least 1-200.00 in cash available if not on their person but at least to have access to w/o going to a bank or atm. After Sandy my Bank lost thier Computers for several days as a result of Service interuptions , People were limited to 100.00 a day from atm's or at the branch locations.

I feel naked w/o having @ 500.00 in cash on my person on any given day, More when we travel. I use My debit or credit cards for most purchases, yet because of some of the deals I find Cash is the only option.

I Wouldn't say to empty your bank account, but It is prudent to keep some cash available.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9686 posts)
They do, and I frequently will use American Express, or another card for larger purchases because it's financially smarter.

You however, asked a question and I answered you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16539 posts)
Sedu:

Why would you need to withdraw cash? Do the companies where you are not provide the means to use debt or credit cards?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I'm going to rephrase my response:

People who are not in debt, whose time is incredibly valuable. So running to the bank to withdraw cash would simply be too burdensome and financially not feasible.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16539 posts)
Sedu:

"*Who the hell keeps more than maybe 100 USD on their person or in their home these days? *

People who are not in debt!"

My parents aren't in debt to the point of having no savings... I don't know what they have, I don't ask. I myself aren't in such debt either... We simply do not keep cash on hand for cash on hand is money which you can't track the theft of.

A person enters our home and takes the cash... You can't trace it, but the credit cards and debt cards can be traced and the items charged on them forgiven.

(we aren't talking about belongings they might take. Besides our computers, we have nothing of value... We still use large box TV's, not the LED or LCD tv's... I can't stand the high pitch sound of the living room tv's speaker, can't wait for it to go caputs.)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
*Who the hell keeps more than maybe 100 USD on their person or in their home these days? *

People who are not in debt!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16539 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: Court says police don't have to prove dog training