Could There Be More : Swingers Discussion 208987
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCould There Be More
TOPIC: Could There Be More
Created by: LQQKNFORU
Original Starting post for this thread:
It has occurred to me, why did they release Romney's off camera remarks when they did. Would it have not been better if they had waited until about two weeks before the election? So I have to ask, is this just the tip of the iceberg? Is there something even more damaging waiting? Is the final nail in the coffin still to be hammered down? I hope so. Stay tuned.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

germany has just put online their largest solar power plant... it produces 22 gigawarts an hour.

ht tp://ww w.reuters.co m/article/2012/05/26/us-climate-germany-solar-idUSBRE84P0FI20120526

I am sure its average will be something around 18-20 GW/h but that is still better than nuclear power plants which are both a juicy target and a contamination zone simply by existing. (Who is going to enter that reactor and cut it into tinny pieces so to bury it and make room for a new more up to date one?)

I know all about how much more safe the gen 3 and gen 4 nuclear plants are when compared to today's plants... but still, when you can make a solar power plant that won't by its very existence be a contamination zone... I would have to say go with solar.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
yeah I found the typo!

What a cruel MasterDiety! To plant the greatest abundance of commercially valuable natural resources in the ground (minerals, ore and oil etc) and then put arguably the most primitive thinking people on the planet to inhabit the area. Who is he gambling with and how many quatloo's are wagered? (star trek for the unfamiliar) Inquiring minds want to know!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
What a cruel MasterDiety! To plant the greatest abundance of commercially valuable natural resources in the ground (minerals, ore and oil etc) and then put arguably the most primitive thinking people on the plant to inhabit the area. Who is he gambling with and how many quatloo's are wagered? (star trek for the unfamiliar) Inquiring minds want to know!

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
We have more oil here than we will ever use and natrural gas also,But until OBAMASS Gets out of office we are not drilling because of the regulations and cost because of them Something else OBAMASS Has done on purpose.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
"The time out approach would be possible, IF,there was no OIL. "

Or if we used our own, until new Nuke plants can be built, and sugar cane planted.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
They know he's not going against his own roots. He's about as Christian as Jesus was! ( meaning not at all)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Always your right I just spoke in the wrong manner, But we have to do something with these terrorist besides OBAMASS Oppoligize to these fucking ruthless people. Maybe he needs to not threaten but take major action on this problem, But he will not and they know and love that.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)

There was an era in my life when I would have held the same animosity.

Having lived better than 1/2 my life, I now prefer to align with a more humanistic approach, as hostility tends to return hostility, I would but under very few circumstances want respond in a hostile manner and would never want to act like them. That would be utterly abhorrent to me. But that's me...you mileage may vary.

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
Always Your correct, The goverment wants us to give all our freedoms, Well that aint gona work,If they really did the right things? terror would not even be a word anymore. They need to be eliminated and done with. They aka terrorist. Every fucking inbred one of them.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5003 posts)
You are likely to be correct.

I say take all the money all the countries are spending to defend against terrorism and try the "time out" plan.

I think we've tried the traditional ways to get them on board. (pay offs, manipulation of government etc.)

To continue to allow our (or many other free) governments to use terrorism as a mechanism to erode the rights and freedoms earned or otherwise conferred on the people is unacceptable. People are throwing away one right or freedom after another away so they can feel "safe". I say enough already. Stop the insanity. Stop penalizing us in the name of protection. Go to the source of those fostering terrorism and isolate them. Let them pay the price for their ideals. I'm tapped out! (that concludes my mini rant on this topic for the day..lol)

Sacramento CA
Username hidden
(709 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 32   End
TOPIC: Could There Be More