Corruption in Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona National Guard : Swingers Discussion 2104021021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCorruption in Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona National Guard
TOPIC: Corruption in Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona National Guard
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One thing I am guilty of is being able to imagine doing rather distasteful things and then having a laugh about it, without actually doing it or bringing harm to anyone. Call it being able to have a guilty pleasure without any actual guilt. I would never dream of actually harming anyone or humiliating a homeless person further by marking them with paintball guns. But I will not lie - I did laugh at the concept, even though I think it's terrible that anyone may actually be doing such a thing.

That said - I intended it in both ways - the sexual one, and the mentally amusing (but awful thing to actually do) one. If you're going to call me a sociopathic whatever for that, well, you don't need my permission.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
I believe that's how Va meant it. If I'm wrong he can correct me.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
youtube.c om/watch?v=Bxauqa7rJgI&feature=related

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Fun, do you believe that was the way it was meant, considering the OP?

That's not how I read it...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Lighten up, Francis.

"Bum" is a slang word for ass, derrière. I like bum hunting too.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Jesus I cannot make a joke without this crap? You are pathetic, Ghost. Pathetic."

YOU make a joke about hunting homeless people with paint guns and I'M the one who is pathetic?

Oh how far our great society has fallen for one so obviously intelligent to be so socially clueless.

Think about this real slow like... Seriously. Living under a bridge and trying to come back from a devastating blow. Working two jobs to save enough for an apartment and the security fee. Going to the Y to shower and begging a meal at the Salvation Army. Working as a bus boy and doing two shifts a day so you could eat. Getting chased by spoiled punks with mayhem in their eyes and hate in their hearts. Only the cops back then had a little compassion. They saw the attempt to rejoin society and kept a kind of truce for the most part...

Yeah, I knew this when I was 16-17 and living homeless in 1977 in Miami. It lasted 3 months until I was able to work my way out of it and I never looked back or fell that far again. I also never, ever forgot.

So yeah, you are an ass for making that joke, and THAT was my point.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
VA:

I have a very good clue. You are not a true capitalist, you are an opportunist whos business only existances is thanks to big government write offs.

Your attitude toward the needy in your society let alone nation makes Charlsdickeraon roll over in his grave.

You demand small government but do not demand that business provide a living wage for all men.

You would put your countrymen out of work if you weren't bound by some laws to not outsource the work.

You don't even realize that your ideals are fanning the flame which are going to burn your house of cards to the ground in a popular revolt against your ideals once your side figures out how to steal enough elections and I hope to live long enough to watch it happen to your kind before mine are hunted down and killed for the meat on our bones.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Robert, you have no clue. About me, or anything.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
VA:

That kind of joke isn't the kind you make. The people most call bums are still your countrymen and most are in the street because people like you are too greedy to provide for your fellow countrymen. Sure they get hooked on drugs, they were weak. Doesn't mean you disrespect them for it.

Had I said what you said in front of my father, I would be on the ground with a busted lip. Sadly we no longer have a society that allows others to do the same to you.

So this is the best we can do to bust your lip, to make you understand that you are an ass and if you keep this up, you will turn the whole of society against you as more people end up with family on the street.

You never wanted for warmth, you never knew hunger. The unacceptableness of your arrogance is beyond discription.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7702 posts)
Jesus I cannot make a joke without this crap? You are pathetic, Ghost. Pathetic.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20226 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 40   End
TOPIC: Corruption in Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona National Guard