Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Corruption in Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona National Guard
TOPIC: Corruption in Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona National Guard
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA:

"Tagging a homeless person with a paint gun is not in the same universe as gassing people to death, so please do not attempt to paint the mental picture of me sitting there laughing at being a gas chamber operator at Belsen. How is that any worse than, say, hitting someone with a pie in the face - something we've come to accept as a mischievous prank? (but, I wouldn't do that either)"

Study history, study how evil men are created and then how they gain power through spreading their ideals as you have done.

Are you saying to kill people? No, you are saying to disrespect those less than yourself. You aren't fit for respect on any level... These are your countrymen, your people and as you have more power and wealth... your charges to protect and nurture into becoming better people.

If all you know is to take out your aggression on these people... Then you are no better than Hitler, Stalin, or any warlord in Somalia... You are a bully and a disgrace to the US. I would say that you down right offend me... But you wouldn't care, so I'll save those words for someone worth saying them to.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Ghost:

"The more often you say a thing, regardless of intent, the easier it is for you and others to contemplate it as a possibility instead of outright rejection of the very idea by anyone, the same kind of reaction we (still) have for Nazi and such."

I can attest to this as I have battled my anger, and desires for revenge greater than what I exacted from them.

The more you openly state ideals which are negative to society, the more you think such ideals are good. This basically how cults can be formed. The repeated verbal and read material becomes believed to be the true ideals one should have. It is how germany fell so far in such a short period of time under hitler.

The less you repeat the negative value aloud, the less you will think of it, the less you will think of it, the less you will want to think of acting upon it.... This leads to losing any drive to actually act upon the idea and to in time come to understand why a person does what they do.

In my case. After I removed that hate and anger... the lust to tear their flesh from their bones. I was able to understand why they took their anger and pain out on me... Most of them came from broken homes, mothers who were either raped and conceived them, or were raped often by their boyfriends/husbands.... or any number of other domestic abuses from being beaten by a drunk father, to out right neglect all the time for one reason or another.... typically most of the devestating home life these kids endured were the result of economics and their parents working for minimum wage.

Does this fuel my anger for employers doing the minimum? Yes. Because such employers create more people like me, people who cannot get close to another person in fear that someplace in the back of their mind their pain and suffering will return in a flash... A fear I must live with each and every day because the better off in our society want to do the minimum.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
VA:

"One thing I am guilty of is being able to imagine doing rather distasteful things and then having a laugh about it, without actually doing it or bringing harm to anyone. Call it being able to have a guilty pleasure without any actual guilt. I would never dream of actually harming anyone or humiliating a homeless person further by marking them with paintball guns. But I will not lie - I did laugh at the concept, even though I think it's terrible that anyone may actually be doing such a thing."

And for saying this I would have been sucker punched again.

Boy you are acting like a spoiled child today. There is nothing wrong with imagining things... However the moment you speak them... (In this case type them in a public place... More so when we are talking about how disgusting these actions are.) You act like a child without self control.

You are amongst adults here, not children. Act like it for once in your damned life. Pick people up, not kick them to the curb... No matter how much you dislike them or think they will fail, for that is what defines you as a man, not your wealth.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Robert: You raped women who were your unit? Or did you see your fellow aiman rape women in your unitl? Which is it?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"How is that any worse than, say, hitting someone with a pie in the face - something we've come to accept as a mischievous prank?"

I believe a person only shows his "true colors" when he thinks he is in a situation where he believes no one is listening or will not get caught doing something not so nice. The Nixon tapes are a classic example of that. The incident, even as a young man, coupled with his caught on camera "47" remark tells me he is an aloof son of a bitch who could care less about anyone who's income is under a hundred million dollars and does not have an ounce of compassion in his entire body. To me it is not about what he said, but the conditions under which and to whom he said it. Romney is noting more then a "flim flam man." A 21st century PT Barnum. The RIght better be careful what they wish for. If he becomes POTUS and the country "tanks" the GOP will be dead in the water for generations to come, if not forever.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
" How is that any worse than, say, hitting someone with a pie in the face - something we've come to accept as a mischievous prank?"

Would hitting a homeless person in the face with a pie be considered a "mischievous prank"?

I would tend to doubt it would be considered so by anyone looking on, do you?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Nor did I ask for one. I simply commented on your comment. I posted what I felt about what you wrote.

I am allowed to do this still, yes?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Tagging a homeless person with a paint gun is not in the same universe as gassing people to death, so please do not attempt to paint the mental picture of me sitting there laughing at being a gas chamber operator at Belsen. How is that any worse than, say, hitting someone with a pie in the face - something we've come to accept as a mischievous prank? (but, I wouldn't do that either)

In any case - I feel no guilt for finding the term "bum hunt" to be amusing. Think whatever you like about me. I don't care, nor do I owe you any explanation.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
VA,

Consider this in today's nasty environment for any sane discourse:

The more often you say a thing, regardless of intent, the easier it is for you and others to contemplate it as a possibility instead of outright rejection of the very idea by anyone, the same kind of reaction we (still) have for Nazi and such.

We ALL have a responsibility TO society at large to deport ourselves with certain minimum values. The more intelligent of society has and relatively greater responsibility to maintain that 'floor' and perhaps raise it if possible. "Hunting' of another human is never a joke IMHO and breaks so far past the line of good taste and decorum as to be abhorrent.

At what point does all this bile break loose and collectively bite us in the gonads?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Robert,

I am not "stuck in the mud" - I generally only try to debate with you when we have some new fat to chew on. Otherwise it's the same ground we've gone over a thousand times. It's a waste of both of our time when it comes to me attempting to explain the basics of economics, business and tax systems to you when you aren't interested in hearing it and just throw back one of your canned "the employer must provide" speeches.

I've tried Robert. I've tried really hard. I continue to wish you well and I hope you figure these things out one day, but I see no reason to try anymore. My offer to explain things to you with respect to business etc remains open, should you choose to ask with an open mind. That doesn't mean that I do not accept challenges to anything I'm saying - go ahead.

The way in which I respond to each person on here is pretty much what that person has cultivated with me. At least, I try hard to keep it that way. I'm not perfect and sometimes slip up.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 40   End
TOPIC: Corruption in Governor Jan Brewer's Arizona National Guard