Cops: Texas couple fatally shot in argument over dog feces : Swingers Discussion 216781101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsCops: Texas couple fatally shot in argument over dog feces
TOPIC: Cops: Texas couple fatally shot in argument over dog feces
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Far from upscale. Just a small country town in the Shenandoah Valley.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
As opposed to the upscale exclusive neighborhoods you folks live in huh? LOL One lives in the biggest open sewer in the US and the other lives in Appalachia

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Yep that is the same thing I found out when I looked it up yesterday. A real shit hole no pun intended.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
There is dog poop on 5th avenue, Michigan avenue and Rodeo drive

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Something more recent. Place is a cess pool

From: -Anonymous- Date posted: 12/17/2012 Years at this apartment: 2009 - 2012 I lived here for 3 years, the only reason I stayed was it was my first apartment and it was cheap. But you get what you pay for! Parking is the only good thing about Sable Ridge. There is a cockroach infestation...really no other way to put it. My neighbors had the police called on them three times. When Iasked management they said "oh yeah we are going to speak to them." The front near the street is landscaped but no where else and the sprinkler system is always broken so it gushes out water straight in the air. When i addressed the management about the dryer in the laundry room being broken she stated, " you need to call the number on the dryer its not our reponsiblity". No one picks up after their dogs and many are not on a leash. The floor plans are small and the appliances are beyond old! I couldn't open my fridge all the way due to the kitchen being so small. Honestly it's cheap is the only reason to stay here...but if you are looking for a "home" not just a place to stay look elsewhere

From: -Anonymous- Date posted: 7/5/2012 Years at this apartment: 2011 - 2012

I currently live at this hell hole. I'm actually up in the middle if the night waiting for the'emergency maintenance' to come and fix my refrigerator. My brother and I noticed it was super dirty around the seal so my brother, being the ocd military man that he is, takes the seal off to find literally hundreds of dead roach babies!!! Its absolutely disgusting. I have never lived like that in my life. As we were cleaning there were so many bugs in the freezer its clogs the drain and my refrigerator goes out completely. So we call about 6 or 7 times no one has called or even bothered to come by. Most of my food has been ruined. I just talked to the new manger a few days ago, she went on and on about how they work with integrity and pride and all this crap PLEASEEE your idiot maintenance crew of 2 won't even get there lazy butts out of bed to do there dang job. We've called about our AC unit sparking and making a crackling noise. One of these days its going to go out blow up, go out, or start a fire. Staff sucks. Apartments suck, they are not as nice as they seem. Always loud noise and banging around, and lots of loud systems. I would never recommend these apartments. They do not have any respect, they over charge you for every little thing. Its unnecessary and needs to stop. This its my first apartment on my own and I've got to say its pretty much the most horror experience I've ever had.

From: unhappywithpitdogs Date posted: 4/30/2012 Years at this apartment: 2012 - 2012

I'm still here and have read the few reviews for this year 2012. Yes the rent is cheap, Management who needs to fill the vacant apt.s and in saying this: We now have Pit Bulldogs here on the property. The renters who have these animals are young and punky and I guess feel the need to have these types of dogs for "looks" because that's all these renters do, they do NOT pick up the dog poop, these dogs are NOT on leases, we told the manager and she sent a notice went out to all renters as a reminder of their responsiblities. Stepping in dog poop gets old, I think it's just plain nasty and dirty. Otherwise it still ok, just watch your footing.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I guess they won't be dumping dog shit anymore either......

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9618 posts)
Sounds like a pretty nice place to me

From: -Anonymous- Date posted: 1/6/2011 I have owned a condo here just under 2 years. With Security camera's/ Security on site and lots of "little" improvements it keeps getting better! I would recomend renting here! Its nice and quiet at night.

From: edc@wellawarenet dot com Date posted: 10/8/2007 I bought a condo there about 3 years ago. Back then, it was bad, very bad. But since then they have spent a lot on improving the property. It is a very safe place to live, especially since the completion of the video security system last month. The complex is secured and as the news gets out about the cameras, the criminals will unlikely return I plan to purchase additional units as soon as possible. Its a good investment. My 16K 1 bedroom 1 bath is now more than doubled in value since 3 years ago.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
PP I do believe most of the talk has been about armed citizens out in public. No one said it would stop all crime. Just maybe able to stop some of it. Just like the gun control people say it will reduce crime to rid people of guns.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
But but but...where were all the armed citizens with their concealed weapons to foil the evil doers? Wanna bet the gun in question was sold legally?

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Bad part of town !!

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Cops: Texas couple fatally shot in argument over dog feces