Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way! : Swingers Discussion 2107511071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes, we realize that you as the liar never left. You keep patting yourself on the back over your self declared victories. Doesn't your arm get tired? Instead of spewing your normal crap, support your statements, for once. Why is that so hard for you to do? I asked you to support your BS, but you run and avoid facing facts.

Never been made a fool of yet, and one such as yourself sure won't accomplish that.

I should know better than to discuss anything with a fool, you will try to draw me down to your level and beat me with loads of experience.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
"I didn't see the post I was referencing in your last 100 posts, but then again you are queen of the deletions."

Yup, the liar is back bigtime....

Don't you ever tire of being made a fool of azz rug?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Bobby,

Once again I asked you for specifics, and then you run and hide from giving an answer. Would you go with a typical Bobby style statement of "people like you are idiots" and not think they were referencing you? This is typical of your statements, then you back away from them when called out. You love to attack, but can not support your drivel. You are just like your father, ghost. I say that as ghost has called you son in at least one post before. Before ghost gets his panties in a bunch, it was in "Fact Checking the 3rd Prez Debate" on 10/28/12 @15:15 hrs indicating such a relationship with you.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
ghost,

it might well be true that several different people are posting as one under your profile as you NEVER know what you said previously. I didn't see the post I was referencing in your last 100 posts, but then again you are queen of the deletions. Yet you made the same reference under "Hurricane Sandy's Effects on the Election" on 10/31/12 @ 13:03 hrs you posted "...I'm actually making a lot of money right now..", or somebody did using your profile.

Figure I would give the date/time so if you delete this post, there will be sound indication of your disappearing posts.

Once again, you keep calling me a liar without anything to back up your claims, please document your allegations. Of course expecting an answer from you is like obama working with all politicians, ain't going to happen. Or is it that you can not find somebody else's quote to "cut/paste" and hide behind? Are you going to claim that Wayne told you to keep this practice up also?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
Gary Johnson used to be the Governor here in New Mexico and most folks here don't have much nice to say, except some old business contacts etc. Even here he's pretty much a "who cares". Throw your vote away, dumb move IMHO, but its your right to do so. Just know that since you don't like Obama, a vote for Johnson is more than likely a vote for Obama.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"Pandora, please re-read your initial comment/question. I thought you were asking a genuine question. It's hard for me to rationalize your apparantly even handed initial query when you later state that you think Republicans live in the 1800's, and are essentually all whacko fools.

Now I know who you are: another spoiled, nitwit teen age mentality who can't get his facts straight, or separate childish emotion from mature rationality. The funny part is when Fjip reminds you that Garry Johnson is a Republican. I sincerely hope that America's future generation is in better hands than yours. "

Why would you pick apart one part of the comment but not the other? Does that mean you feel ALL democrats have their heads firmly planted up their asses? Because I'm sure you can't possibly feel that way. In fact, I'd be willing to bet you feel there are those in your own party that ARE making the whole of the republican party look like a laughing stock. It's not such a stretch for a person like me to make such wild sweeping commentary on both sides, I can look at it objectively. Can you?

As far as I'm concerned, I'm calling both parties out for their fringe ignorance and THAT is the biggest reason I can't abide by simply toeing a party line as it seems so many others do blindly and willingly. According to what I'm hearing, if you are a republican, then you MUST officially believe that rape is tolerable and even "gods will" and gays getting married will bring about the apocolypse, and if you are a democrat you MUST believe in wealth distribution and forcing health care on everyone. Please disagree with me if I'm wrong on ALL accounts, not just the ones you happen to curry favor with.

I hold no candidate over one or the other and don't want to "throw away" a vote for a candidate that I KNOW has no possibility of being elected. I'm fairly certain that was the "intent" of the thread.

Fjep was trying to let me know the person whom I had put the most faith in was a republican who would tell me whatever I wanted to hear. I honestly don't care what he claims to be on paper. If he's a lying sack of shit, I'd like to know. I appreciate Fjeps commentary on the subject. It doesn't matter if it came from a D or an R. I got what I asked for. Information.

If you'd like to add something to this thread, please do so without adding your own slant on who I may or may not be. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Pandora, please re-read your initial comment/question. I thought you were asking a genuine question. It's hard for me to rationalize your apparantly even handed initial query when you later state that you think Republicans live in the 1800's, and are essentually all whacko fools.

Now I know who you are: another spoiled, nitwit teen age mentality who can't get his facts straight, or separate childish emotion from mature rationality. The funny part is when Fjip reminds you that Garry Johnson is a Republican. I sincerely hope that America's future generation is in better hands than yours.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(962 posts)
"I could care less about the D or R, it's his ideas and attitude that interest me. "

He has absolutely no chance of getting elected, he will tell you anything you want to hear. He has nothing to lose by taking sides of whoever will listen.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
I could care less about the D or R, it's his ideas and attitude that interest me. The fact that he's not running as either party helps as well. I'm registered as Independent. I hold no one party above the other.

Personally, I thought Tim Pawlenty was a decent candidate but couldn't raise enough support (money) to make his candidacy viable.

As far as I'm concerned Fjep...The only difference between a Liberal politician and a Conservative politician is the color of their ties. You'd have a hard time convincing me that one group over the other has EVERYONE's interests in mind when they make policy. It's all about the special interest groups and who's lobbyists can pay the most.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Pandora you do know that Gary Johnson is a republican don't you?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   71 to 80 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!