Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way! : Swingers Discussion 2107511061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
On Friday, Mitt Romney will hold one of the final rallies of his 2012 presidential campaign at Screen Machine Industries, a heavy machinery manufacturer in central Ohio.

However, the company also happens to be the recipient of nearly $220,000 in federal stimulus funds. To be fair to Mitt Romney, this really isn't all that out-of-character, even though he has spent the entire 2012 campaign opposing the stimulus. It's not just that he supported a stimulus bill back in 2009, it's also that he picked a running mate who has requested millions of dollars in stimulus aid for businesses and organizations in his own district. In other words, Mitt Romney isn't really against the stimulus: He's just against Barack Obama.

Hypocrisy reveals a character flaw. The Romney-Ryan tandem is a corrupt character-flaw synergy.

Your grandma and grandpa benefited from the stimulus, but you need to show your latent masculinity by voting for the grandparent-hating Republic-con Party candidates. Why? Go ahead. Earth angels are viewing and recording your vote, which will be displayed for you and the Heavenly Court on Judgement Day.

Got conscience, bubba?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Quite the busy beaver today, apparently.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10833 posts)
One of the legends of Calypso is that Kraken rum satisfies the thirsty tongue of immigrant Russian iguanas from the Ural Mountain region.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Is CLara in heat again? Dude is on speed!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Hola, thirsty iguana. Are you hoping for disaster survival relief, or golden angel tail?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
And this is exactly why I refuse to convince anyone of, really, anything. People who ask such questions should pay attention to what's going on in the country and be informed. These questions are useless exercise in frustration.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Some species die of thirst in Death Valley. The ubiquitous, emaciated iguana carcass has been seen in caravans of Arizonan white supremacy trailers.

I've got ocean-front property in Arizona. If you need a safe haven for your thirsty iguana, call now.

1--800-Gay-Iguana. Your surviaval may require adaptation.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Pandora, the other reason I attacked you was because you obviously paid no attention to the points I made in my first post. That was the one that really tried to make a case to vote for the Guy I think will do the best job.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(884 posts)
If no state lines existed, it would be obvious that the Republic-con Party allegiance of white-supremacy groups and individuals are closely adjoined with Death Valley.

No surfing, no Sea World. Suffocation from oxygen deprivation.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6907 posts)
Once again azz rug you make a spurious claim then demand that I back up MY response? Then you make more bullshit claims and demand I answer to them? Didn't you try this childish game before and got butt raped?

Do you really thing anyone with half an intellect here buys your constant bullshit? You are just one more joke to the left and the righties privately think you are a little slow too.

I wonder what it's like living with such low cerebral function as you do?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   61 to 70 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!