Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Are you queer? Why do you need to peek at my profile? There is not one fucking reason unless you are horny. There is no legitimate reason at all, other than your sick fantasies.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
roflmfao @ ghost.

4 meaningless posts of drivel to simply avoid answering a question. Nothing more than the usual insults, name calling and threats. Must be if you can't cut and paste a response, you avoid the topic. ghost, you have told so many lies, you wouldn't know the truth if it were right in front of you. If making false accusations towards others makes you feel better, you go right ahead as you are the only person buying into them. It is fun to watch you run in circles to avoid answering.

At least Robert responds to questions. His responses are pretty far fetched at times, but he will not avoid them or resort to your grade school games.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
" Maybe the female half wants to rape my butt. I have only seen the female half only post to defend his silly ass posts, ask people to go easy on him and making excuses for him"

Yup, the liar is back. I kinda like having this mook around here to use as a whipping boy though...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"we are not the ones complaining about not being able to peek at other males on their profiles."

Oh, so now looking at a profile is considered a 'cootie' offense? Are you fukin serious? What an idiotic statement. According to you then looking at a cpl profile would make you 'half gay', no?

How homophobic/imbecilic does one need to be to think this way?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Seriously now boys, neither of you have the intellectual chops or emotional fortitude to be any serious competition to me in 'The Dozens'. Hell, our simplistic friend azz rugg here just proved that twice with his gimpy attempts to muster some small crumb of creative writing to fend off an insignificant little riff from me. As usual he just fades into irrelevancy with his middle school ability to eradiate.

You might want to desist with further efforts before you hurt yourself.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"ghostie poo?" And you call ME gay? Tell the truth, you're wearing a rainbow T shirt right now, aren't you?

Methinks thou protest FAR too much for a straight male.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Hey ghostie poo we are not the ones complaining about not being able to peek at other males on their profiles. You own that, why else would you be concerned about another males stats and pics.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
ghost, be it the male or female posting,

You brought up raping my butt. I believed the male to have written this, thus making it gay sex related. Maybe the female half wants to rape my butt. I have only seen the female half only post to defend his silly ass posts, ask people to go easy on him and making excuses for him. Still not interested if she posted it. Either way, you brought it up. Nice attempt at spin, but again you failed miserably at trying to deflect onto others.

I do not need a copy of "insults for idiots" to insult the biggest idiot here, YOU. You again are the one living on insults, threats and refusal to answer questions. If you find being called out on your lack of facts, insulting, get use to it.

Now how about answering the questions as opposed to your spin and avoidance as usual.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
"You may be dreaming about raping my butt, but you never have, never will. Sorry, I'm not into guys or violent play, better luck elsewhere."

Azz rugg

Why is it you and your rightie friends always go here? Are you all latent homosexuals? Is that the reason for your irrational anger? Not a one of us lefties brings up gay sex, almost all of the wingnuts like you, fj, hft (rest his soul...) and Mickey do.

Why is that azz rugg?

As to the rest of that post: You need to get a new copy of 'Insults for Idiots', the one you have is stale...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
ghost, You may be dreaming about raping my butt, but you never have, never will. Sorry, I'm not into guys or violent play, better luck elsewhere. Otherwise, you are the only one that keeps getting his/her/their arse kicked here.

Typical, more avoidance, name calling and insults. Why can't you come up with something more than your typical 3rd grade responses? Then again, 3rd grade is giving you far more educational credit than you deserve. Normally I am against teasing the mentally challenged, but you just keep coming back for more and make it way too easy.

OK, which righties are agreeing with you? Or just more of your lies? What else is new? Your "mysterious emailers" is an old claim by you.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   51 to 60 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!