Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way! : Swingers Discussion 2107511041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Now as for a incest fantasy it does line up with ass fucking an individual. I guess this could be true how ever I think it isnt. I could be wrong. "

Now you too lucky? WTF is it with you two gay blades? You BOTH look like fools...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"You call me "son" and talk about "butt raping" me? You get sicker by the post, if you are into incest fantasies, that is your business. I surely don't want to hear about it though."

So now it's incest you are banging the drum on? WTF is it with you azz rugg? Why do you insist on pursuing this weird meme?

You really should quit before you look any more foolish...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Lucky,

I too think ghost is not serious about wanting to "ass rape" his "son" or into incest. However with the way ghost alludes to things, then fails to clarify, follow up or answer questions -- one never knows him. Could always be latent fantasies. He opens himself up to the speculation, then whines when it hits him in the face.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Pandora, So, have the posters here given you any insight into the candidates? Have we shown that we our rational and reasoned thinking will help you? Do you wonder where all the gridlock in congress comes from? You may not think the candidates are electable but in fact, one of them WILL be elected. If Romney wins, four years from now it will be the Democrat's time to go through the whole primary process and the winnowing that will take place. I suggest you take a sheet of paper and list 20 different areas that the President and his talents can afffect your life. Federal tax rates, job programs, social security, defense, revenue sharing with states, social programs, philosophy and emphasis toward certain goals and not others, the supreme court, trade with other nations, education programs and spending, women's rights, immigration, the debt, the environment, energy, "Obamacare", leadership ability, the ability to make decisions that are both effective and wise, the debates, and many, many more can be on the list. OK, neither candidate would normally be your pick, but the two really are very different on many issues. Check off who is better for you and our country in each area and then vote for that person. Later on, just work for those causes you believe in because the strength of our country is not from the top down, but from all "little" people who believe they can make things better in their own little corner of the world. I'll bet that by now, you just happen to like one of the candidates more than the other. The months and years of campaigning have to add up to something. If you can't tell the diffference between the two, that actually means that you just might be the problem here and that you need to spend a little more time comparing and contrasting the two. Civic duty means we have to use our brain to make the best decision we can and then move on.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Notice the people he uses it on. All of us have changed our age...LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yes Charlie Brown I know. But every time he gets backed into a corner he uses it.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Oh good grief ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Not only is calling someone Son insulting but it can be atributed to their own children treating them with zero respect. Apparently it is Syndrome of some sort. When he become backed to a wall he uses it. It makes him feel he is the Authority on the particular subject and wants his target to feel inferior. Now as for a incest fantasy it does line up with ass fucking an individual. I guess this could be true how ever I think it isnt. I could be wrong.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
ghost,

Just because you don't like the facts, doesn't make them any less factual. Avoiding the questions don't make them go away either. If you lack the reading comprehension to recognize a question, I don't know what to tell you. Maybe go back and finish the 3rd grade.

You call me "son" and talk about "butt raping" me? You get sicker by the post, if you are into incest fantasies, that is your business. I surely don't want to hear about it though.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
You didn't ask a question and you certainly didn't state any facts.

WTF are you smoking son?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!