Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
CPL...You and I think a lot alike.

Truth be told, I started this thread in the hopes that between the two parties represented here in the forums that there would have at least been some quality talking points on how to sway an independent voter either left or right. Lets be honest here, the way it's neck and neck right now, both sides need a huge endorsement from people like myself.

But just like every other thread it's devolved into ripping on each other for personal reasons, going way off topic, and calling each other "gay"...Something I happen to find amusing considering most gay people aren't this narrow minded and petty and wouldn't think to call someone in their community "straight" as an insult. I also find it depressing that the folks on a SWINGING forum would use any type of sex as a hurtful turn of phrase...

Based on what I've read in this thread (minus the name calling and petty bullshit), it seems everyone wants the same thing. Cast a vote for the greater good and the good of the country, not for yourself. What does that mean really, when you can't even agree on what ideals you all believe in as a whole, even within your own parties?

Of course, what I've ALSO read /between the lines/ is that regardless of who wins this election, there will be enough opponents of said victor that nothing will get done for 4 more years and we all get to argue over who's fault it was or wasn't during the next election cycle. Gee whiz Wally, I can't wait to sign up for that new and exciting fiasco.

24 hours to go... Time to make it count.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
"... I don't like about Obama:

Extended the Bush Tax cuts for the rich. Extended the Patriot Act. Hasn't closed Gitmo. Sacrificed the best parts of the AHCA in order to get it passed. Hasn't gotten out of Afghanistan yet. "

To be fair, would ANY Republican (or perhaps anyone else) have done better on even these? It's not failure to have done the best that can be done under the circumstances.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Right back at ya."

Can't you ever come up with your own material?

Fail.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"I'm sure ghost will want to "ass rape" me again for this too."

More wishful thinking azz rugg? I'm not the one going on and on about ass rape azz rugg. Why do you keep bringing this up? I'm betting it gives you a sick little thrill and that's why you cannot stop.

So pathetic really, admit you are gay azz rugg, come out of that closet and wear your fairy dust proudly! You can't seem to stop talking about it after all.

And lying. You can't seem to stop lying....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
To the OP,

You said "I don't want to feel like I'm throwing a vote away by voting for someone like Gary Johnson who will never win.".

I don't think that's the best approach when it comes to voting. Vote for the candidate that you feel best represents your ideals and beliefs rather than wanting to cast a vote for someone who has a better shot at winning. This is politics, not sports betting, so don't feel like you need to back a winner. If Johnson is the guy you like, then cast your vote for him. Just my 2 cents.

As for Obama and Romney, I'll be voting for Obama. I voted for him in 08, and while I've been disappointed with him on several fronts, I'm also pleased with what he's done in other areas and I think/hope that he'll be more aggressive during a 2nd term since he doesn't have to worry about running for re-election again.

Some of what I don't like about Obama:

Extended the Bush Tax cuts for the rich. Extended the Patriot Act. Hasn't closed Gitmo. Sacrificed the best parts of the AHCA in order to get it passed. Hasn't gotten out of Afghanistan yet.

Some of what I do like about Obama:

Extended the Bush initiated Auto Bail Out. Repealed Don't Ask, Don't Tell in the military. Ended the War in Iraq. Eliminated Bin Laden. Is using drones to hunt and kill Al Queda rather than troops. Foreign Policy (way too deep of a subject to talk in depth about, but this is one of his strongest areas)

Some of what I don't like about Romney:

Mostly everything, to be honest. Aside from the fact that prior to entering politics he was an extremely corrupt businessman who headed a company that embodied everything wrong with Corporate America, I simply don't know what the guy stands for. As Gov of Mass, he was fairly centrist when it came to his politics. But since the start of his campaign, he's essentially abandoned his entire gubernatorial platform and taken on the more extreme views that the GOP has to offer. If he was more true to his gubernatorial platform, I may still be an undecided voter like you. But instead he basically sold his soul for the Presidential nod. Also, we're not just voting for President, but also for VP. And if Romney alone isn't enough to want you to keep him out of the White House, then Paul Ryan absolutely is.

What I like about Romney:

He has nice hair.

I feel your pain about neither candidate really being worthy of our votes, so unfortunately for me (and most voters I believe), we're not really voting FOR the candidate that we want, but voting AGAINST the one we don't. And seeing that I'm liberal leaning on most issues (although far from a bleeding heart liberal), I tend to vote Democrat since their candidates and party tend to represent my own beliefs more than the GOP does.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
lucky,

Anyone who exposes ghost for what he is will get called a liar. ghost feels he does not need to document his accusations, because he can not, but that they should be accepted because "he said so". Pretty much just like the current moron in chief. ghost and obama, both world class liars. Ever notice that ghost thinks he is being cute with twisting the names of posters? Another game played by 2nd graders.

I'm sure ghost will want to "ass rape" me again for this too.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
"Up your ass!"

From the guy who shaves 17 years off his age in a desperate attempt at getting a little strange...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
Your Boy is going down son.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I call you 'son' because like a 12 year old, simple concepts like this need to be repeatedly explained to you. When I call you liar it means you are a liar.

Right back at ya.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"And to those of you who decide to attack me for this statement of annoyance, let me give you my answer before you start: Up your ass!"

Oooo...classy too!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!