Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way! : Swingers Discussion 2107511011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"... he tried to be too conciliatory in some ways, but not in others. "

It took almost 3 years for Obama to realize the Repubs in Congress had no interest in helping the US recover from the economic crisis. To the contrary, they were working for failure, betting everything that voters would blame Obama.

Were Americans really that gullible? That easily duped? Well, the 2010 elections strongly indicated they were.

Just about half of them still haven't figured it out. A lot of them seem to believe it's Obama who has been "divisive"; just because he wants to get things done.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
People, as citizens who can vote in American elections, who have a conflict between their heart and brains senses about the candidate for whom they should cast their vote should consider the fact that they have reality -distortion about basic biological survival functions.

The unintegrated personality is evidence of poisoned political deception, with an emphasis on anti-American patriotism.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6909 posts)
Gary Johnson = idiot!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
"I agree he tried to be too conciliatory in some ways, but not in others. He started finding himself last year and being more assertive with the veto threat, which is paying off in terms of getting his way a bit more. "

LMAO...Just stop!!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
cpl...Yes, I am currently an American living in Canada. My wife is Canadian. We chose to live here as it was easier for me to immigrate here than for her to in the states.

Also, it's nicer here than most of the places in the states I've lived or worked in for extended periods of time.

We haven't made the full decision to stay permanently, but it's not off the table to stay.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
He extended the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy for 1 reason and 1 reason only....he wanted to make sure he got their votes in 2012. 

--Actually, his reason was to avoid a shootout with congressional Republicans who insisted on keeping ALL the Bush tax cuts, not just the ones applicable to earners below $250,000. The middle of a terrible recession with low levels of private spending is not the best time to take money out of the economy, via either tax increases or shock reductions in gov't spending. 

"He bent too much during his first term in the interest of bipartisanship and getting reelected. I hope that if he's given 4 more years he'll be more firm with his stance and will give in less to the GOP's demands."

--I agree he tried to be too conciliatory in some ways, but not in others. He started finding himself last year and being more assertive with the veto threat, which is paying off in terms of getting his way a bit more.  

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10839 posts)
"lucky, Anyone who exposes ghost for what he is will get called a liar."

Az, If in fact Lucky was also Milf, what does that say for his creditability? The fact that one started posting as one stopped and started posting again as the other disappeared is coincidence? And what about the other guy with a, at least ten year old picture?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
My heart prefers Obama and my head prefers Romney.

It is a close call, though. Both men are qualified to lead. Neither is nearly as extreme as election year hyperbole would suggest. Each is better than the Bush-Gore-Kerry choices we faced in 2000 and 2004.

On Wednesday I will not wake up heartbroken or with a headache. I will accept the results and go on with my business for the day. I believe that the new President and Congress will keep us from heading over any fiscal cliffs.

For my official endorsement, I am going with Gary Johnson.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
@ Pandora,

The child-like behavior and name calling is why I try to avoid this particular forum as much as possible. It's actually why I try to avoid political discussion altogether. Both sides think they're right and anyone who disagrees is a communist. Both are sorely mistaken.

Just out of curiosity, are you a US Citizen living north of the border?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
@ outdoorsWNC,

It's not about Obama doing as good or poorly as anyone else under the same circumstances, it's simply about Obama falling short on some of his campaign promises. I don't want excuses, I want results and the criticisms I listed are some pretty big issues, imo.

He extended the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy for 1 reason and 1 reason only....he wanted to make sure he got their votes in 2012. This is why I'm in favor of a 6 year term for President instead of (2) four year terms. Color me crazy, but I don't think the POTUS should have to worry about reelection as that tends to influence their policies during their first term. If you're a lame duck President from the start and don't have to worry about getting reelected, then something might actually get done in this country. He bent too much during his first term in the interest of bipartisanship and getting reelected. I hope that if he's given 4 more years he'll be more firm with his stance and will give in less to the GOP's demands.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!