Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is all wrong. the whole fucking thing. Obama went back to what fucked us...He has passed the tax breaks 3 fucking time. Cant come up with his own plan. He blames Bush and extends his tax plan...LMAO

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Still nothing?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Is someone weeping at the Wall Street wailing wall because the Billionaire Bailout Society won't let the trickle-down money reach the Tea Party vassals whose existence under the bus proves humans can have intelligence no greater than a scavenging raccoon?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
* How is your portfolio doing? Hubby's bonus? *

You're being a bit on the presumptuous side, not like it's a particularly new revelation, but I thought I'd mention it anyway. :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
" in my world, it is a complete an utter failure."

In your world. Isn't that a statement....

It is not actually, you just refuse to admit it.

How is your portfolio doing? Hubby's bonus?

Cry me a river sweetie, you are full of shit 'in my world'.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
I never try to convince or change anyone's mind when it comes to voting. I get irritated by people who have no idea why they're voting for (insert your favorite candidate here), but would like others to believe that they are making an informed decision.

I encourage people to educate themselves, pay attention to what the current administration accomplished, it's failures, and promises broken.

In my experience, people who ask to be convinced, know whom they'll vote for, but for some odd reason still ask.

I've seen what the current administration can do or can not do, in my world, it is a complete an utter failure. This is why I'm voting against it.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17263 posts)
Nobody can find anything wrong with it?

It is all Bull Shit. I wont disect it. It is a lie.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
What? Nobody can find anything wrong with it? We have a 100% approval rating on the truth? What is America coming to?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors:

What is wrong with it? Well if you are a freeloading businessman, bank, or anyone at the top who has profited by taking more and paying less... Everything.

I find it ironic that the rich complain about paying more in taxes when they have taken more in profits. When a factory worker was the middle class, they paid taxes. Today a factory worker is paid 2 manybe 3 dollars over minimum wage. (excluding auto industry... That is another debate about milk costing 6USD a half gallon) then these factory workers have no benefits of any kind, even if they work full time and only receive a pay raise of ten cents a year.

When a job that our fathers did and were able to buy a home, educate their children (help with college) and own a car. And that job now just keeps you off welfare, but prevents you from gaining an education so you may find the new middle class jobs... You have a system on the knifes edge of failure.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
"What's wrong with this pro-Obama message? "

I'm not very awake yet... Am I missing something?

I thought it was a pretty good animation of his words (great speech too) and would appeal to lots of low information voters.

It does have nearly 2.5 million hits in less than a month...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Start   101 to 110 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!