Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way! : Swingers Discussion 210751101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!
Created by: Pandora_Bayou
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm an undecided Florida voter (registered Independent) and I've been told by all the media outlets that my vote, and those voters like me all across the US, are the the ones that are going to be deciding the outcome of the Presidential elections this year.

Unfortunately for people like me, there isn't an electable representative on the ballot and I don't want to feel like I'm throwing a vote away by voting for someone like Gary Johnson who will never win...

This puts a pretty big burden on those of you who've already made your decision based on party lines or political stances to sway as many of us as you can in the next few days, so I need you to convince me why I should cast my vote for the Red guy or the Blue guy.

Discuss.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 132   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still, it would be a Polaroid photograph.

High school sweater photo, like the cover of Step-Brothers.

How old is he now that he updated his age?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"FJ very quiet today, probably outside digging that bunker."

Maybe he is at Sears getting a new portrait taken. :-).

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
FJ very quiet today, probably outside digging that bunker.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
"I can't see Fj's posts, but assume he is busy comparing notes with Mark on the requirements for a well-stocked survival bunker."

In 2008 FJ, before he blocked me, said there was no way in hell BHO would beat McCain. After he did I asked him how he was going to enjoy the next eight years and again he said that was never going to happen. What say now FJ? Want to go for eight more through 2024 with Hillary? You probably will not have to worry as you will be about 110 then, but probably still post the same picture.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Fun

Narry a rightie to be seen in forums today.

See my prediction in 'Predictions'

:)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
I can't see Fj's posts, but assume he is busy comparing notes with Mark on the requirements for a well-stocked survival bunker.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
FJ rests easy today - at least Gary Johnson did not win.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
ghost,

at least your posts are good for a chuckle and a solid reminder why liberals should never be in charge of anything.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2339 posts)
I just found myself checking out the TV stations and hoping I could catch a repeat of a "Walking Dead" episode. Really. I paused a moment and realized that it's been a very, very, VERY long political season if the Walking Dead would provide a diversion!!! Just vote tomorrow people because none of the opinion polls mean anything. Just like with your family, your job, and your own life, do the best you can and then move on whatever happens. P.S. I'm going to get out some DVDs made from family home movies to watch. Much better!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(326 posts)
The dumbing-down of the American electorate would not have been possible without Frogz Nooze, the Voice of Political Deceit in America.

Propaganda and subterfuge were responsible for the first two stolen presidential elections in this 21st Century. The 'talking heads' of Frogz Nooze are hoping true American patriots have learned nothing and remember nothing of the cause of America's financial and moral crises.

Sean insHannity and Bully-Bill O'Reilly hope that they are creating the most ignorant voters in the History of The World. It's a sad, sad, Frogx Nooze electorate.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6787 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 132   End
TOPIC: Convince me to cast my vote your candidates way!