Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food : Swingers Discussion 2204481051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food
TOPIC: Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
User Details are only visible to members.
"I say eat what they feed you or die..."

I'd agree if this were some South American prison. But it's not. Prisoners, no matter how heinous their crimes may have been, still deserve the most basic fundamental human rights, which includes the right to practice their religion.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I thought "Goodfellas" had the most accurate depiction of prison dining.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Simon Price, an Orthodox Jew and convicted cocaine kingpin, is serving a 28-year prison sentence in Britain's HM Prison Frankland for smuggling over $53 million worth of cocaine. He's also suing the prison for "institutionalized anti-Semitism," due to its lack of adequately Kosher food. Price alleges that both Muslim and vegetarian criminals receive preferential treatment at the prison. Prisoners can choose to cook for themselves, but Price says that solution wouldn't work because he'd be forced to share utensils used to prepare non-kosher food. As glamorous as films like "Blow" and "Scarface" are, they really don't show the worst part of drug dealing: It's hard to get good matzo balls in jail. [Source]

I say eat what they feed you or die...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 53 of 53 
TOPIC: Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food