Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food : Swingers Discussion 2204481011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food
TOPIC: Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is funny.

And here's the thing.....I'm really not advocating for softer, gentler prisons. Don't get me wrong, I think our prison system accomplishes nothing, including serving as a deterrent but I don't think the prison system of 100+ years ago deterred much either.

All I'm saying is equal treatment across the board for all prisoners. Going to make concessions so that this prisoner can practice his/her religion, then make the concession for all or don't make it for any.

I really don't care about prisoner rights beyond basic human rights. I don't even care about religion because I think it's a joke, but people love them some religion and who am I to tell someone they can't have their superstition? Work them hard. Make their day hard. Make their lives hard. Just be uniform across the board. Simple, right?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
"Methinks this dood should have checked with the prison system's regulations and practices in regards to meal preparation prior to doing the illegal shit he did that got himself locked up."

LOL. Now, that's funny....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Methinks this dood should have checked with the prison system's regulations and practices in regards to meal preparation prior to doing the illegal shit he did that got himself locked up.

I would imagine though that if he were just some schmoe out on the street who wasn't a law breaking shitbird, he'd probably still be the guy who sues Applebee's for not having something Kosher on the menu even though the sign on the door he walked through to get to the hostess said NON-KOSHER ESTABLISHMENT.

Douchebags gonna douche.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Aw, you're talking to the invisible man. My mistake...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Changed the rules? I answered your question.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
lol

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
"I'm not on the up and up with all the rules of internet arguments, but when someone changes the subject, that means I win, right? "

That's a good generalization.... hahahaha!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
I'm not on the up and up with all the rules of internet arguments, but when someone changes the subject, that means I win, right?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Not to mention when they were free they drove or walked by how many churches?

I've known several people who've been incarcerated and found god, allah, whatever while they were locked down. Quickly went back to their criminal ways upon release...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Pfft. Puleeze.

Criminals have had rehabilitation programs, work release programs, college ed programs. How many cons are repeat offenders?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 53   End
TOPIC: Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food