Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food : Swingers Discussion 220448
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConvicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food
TOPIC: Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food
Created by: Nkenswing
Original Starting post for this thread:
Simon Price, an Orthodox Jew and convicted cocaine kingpin, is serving a 28-year prison sentence in Britain's HM Prison Frankland for smuggling over $53 million worth of cocaine. He's also suing the prison for "institutionalized anti-Semitism," due to its lack of adequately Kosher food. Price alleges that both Muslim and vegetarian criminals receive preferential treatment at the prison. Prisoners can choose to cook for themselves, but Price says that solution wouldn't work because he'd be forced to share utensils used to prepare non-kosher food. As glamorous as films like "Blow" and "Scarface" are, they really don't show the worst part of drug dealing: It's hard to get good matzo balls in jail. [Source]

I say eat what they feed you or die...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I make the odds 3 to 1 this guy chowed down on more shellfish and pork when he was on the street than most gentiles. And even if he didn't, maybe part of his rehabilitation should be giving up idiot bronze age superstition and joining the freaking 21st century

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
You should take your own advice.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Jumping to conclusions and trying to be quick with the smartass replies."

I jumped to no conclusion. I missed a detail.

You should try the smart ass replies sometime though because dumb ass responses aren't working out very well for you.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
Sure seems like people are more worried about his rights than all the lives he helped ruin...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Heh....just noticed dude is in Britain. Not sure how the hell I missed that the 1st time I read it. "

Jumping to conclusions and trying to be quick with the smartass replies. You and several others here have been quick to do that lately...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
@SED...I don't care who's suing who (so long as it's not me), but the fact of the matter is, this dood shouldn't have done what he did to get himself locked up in a federal do-me-in-the-ass prison and he wouldn't have had to worry about whether his peanut butter MIGHT get into some other doods chocolate before he has to eat it.

To wit... Coochballoons (meaning anyone of any race/creed/religion/sexual preference) gonna cooch. ;)

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Depends on the sect, Dan. There are sects that will die but not eat non kosher. In this case however, tough shit let him eat rusty nails.

Having said that, I still maintain that the antisemitic left (on SLS and other places), would raise hell if it were a Muslim.

FYI, PB, you might want to direct your douche comment toward the Muslims they're suing Applebee's

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
"or work the counters of a DMV.... "

Lol. I like this idea as they would probably be more pleasant to deal with than the funholes working there now.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
What I don't understand is why they aren't put into "chain-gangs" anymore and used to clean up roadside trash, pick produce in the fields (cheaper labor than an illegal if it's fucking free, eh?), or work the counters of a DMV....

Alright, that last one may be a bit cruel and unusual since they are just criminals and not complete fucking assholes devoid of a soul....

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
It's prison. The only thing that should be equal is repeated foots up their ass.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
TOPIC: Convicted drug lord sues prison over the lack of kosher food