Conservatively Swinging : Swingers Discussion 735261041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservatively Swinging
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
User Details are only visible to members.
Why does a Gay American have less rights that say a hetero sexual American. Why does it matter who they love and spend their life with. Why is their choice of spouse of less importance than the hetero sexual world.

How could a man who has a bi-sexual wife be against anything possitive for the gay community. the gay community also includes lesbian woman and your wife is bi and your ok with that. She is participating in a homosexual act when you play with woman. That's ok I don't see the difference.

Just things the conservatives say that puzzle me ...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Or on what the liberal press paints us. Or even how JNM paints us racists. Because we are conservitive we are Nazis and racists is not fair.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
From reading most of the political threads it seems that at least 80 to 90 percent of the posters come from the right side of the fence and are fairly "strong" in their opinions which was shocking to me in light of the subject matter of the website.

That led me to wonder....

How is is that "swinging" or being part of a "lifestyle" squares with being conservative or part of the right wing so to speak? And even if the label swinger or lifestyler does not apply to you, if you have "shared" your wife or husband or significant other I wonder how that fits within the republican umbrella.

This is not one of the threads that was started with the purpose of inciting a riot but rather simply a question about how you rationalize being a member of a site which obviously deals and/or encourages conduct which would outrage (at least publicly) most conservative pundits...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 43 of 43 
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging