Conservatively Swinging : Swingers Discussion 735261031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservatively Swinging
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.

People cannot seem to understand the difference between PRINCIPLES and a government RULED by religion. Our founding fathers DID use Judeo-Christian PRINCIPLES to form this government. It is clearly in THEIR own writings, the federalist papers, as well as their first Supreme Court Appointees and Justices that would uphold the constitution.

If people would read the ENTIRE positions of our founders, they would find that Franklin, Jefferson, Adams and other founders respected and believed in the VALUES of Christianity and Judaism. What many of them did not respect or believe in was the abuses by INDIVIDUAL PEOPLE who claimed to be Christians or religious did, throughout history, in the name of religion. One such person was the King of England.

As someone who does not believe as Christians or Jews do, I am embarrassed that those who are none believers are so closed minded and in denial of ALL the things our founders wrote and stated concerning Christianity and Judaism and how they used the PRINCIPLES of same to establish a country where ALL religion was to be respected and accepted. They never wanted religion removed from public discourse, debate or from within our social or personal values. They wanted ALL religions and all non-religious people to be heard and respected.

Now we seem to have a part of society that wants to silence people with Christian or Jewish beliefs. I do not agree with those who believe in God, but I respect them and do understand the use of Judeo-Christian PRINCIPLES in creating our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

The other thing I find funny is when people reference that some of our founders were Deists, as if that means they were not Christians or did not believe in Christianity. Deists is from the Latin word deus which means God. "English Deists" as some believe several of our founders were, were in fact Christians, they just did not believe in a separation or the distinguishing of a specific sect of Christianity i.e., Catholic, Lutheran, Protestant etc. Claiming someone is or was a Deist does not prove they did not value and use Judeo-Christian PRINCIPLES in establishing this country.

I believe in many Judeo-Christian PRINCIPLES and I am NOT a Jew or Christian.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I bet you would not have a problem with Allah

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Don't count on it .38...getting the point that is.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
38 ; except for the true liberals of course

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
Marriage is between a MAN and A WOMAN...Two men cannot be married and two women cannot be married.Now if they want a civil union then fine they can have all the protection that a married couple( male female) have.As far as I see it there is no discrimination. As to the topic on hand who we fuck is nobodies business but ours.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Our government is not a church. The man and woman issue goes to biblical beliefs. That does not belong in our government.

Its up to the churches to decide if they would accept it in their churches or not. That I can totally agree with and if the gays would try and force church's to marry them. I would definately help fight for the church's right not too.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
When they can show me that there is a difference in the love two gay people show for each other and two hetero sexuals show for each other. Other than the act of sex and procreation. Show me why those American's don't have the right to proclaim their love the same way you or I do. Why its wrong to be true your heart and to persue your happiness. When they show me how it isn't an infringement on their constitutional right to persue happiness. Then I will say I am wrong.

Yes I dissagree with all of those courts you bet you bippy.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)

I know what the courts say. However I also know that at times they are wrong. At times they are bias. At times they have their own political agenda even though they shouldn't.

I don't agree with that descision and I as an American am not alone.

I don't blindly agree with everything the government or courts say.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
American has no religion so I am confused by that. America is supposed to be free from religious control. Can you explain it alittle more clear. I am not understand this at all.

Special rights. The want the same rights as Heterosexuals. Nothing special just the same... Can you explain the difference between same sex marriages other than genitals and reproduction. I do not see one.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
My Aunts have 7 kids combined and are wonderfulothers and well as much of a couple as my husband and myself. they don't have the same right to should and support their spouse. I don't get why not they can strap on a cock for the service 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 43   End
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging