Conservatively Swinging : Swingers Discussion 735261011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservatively Swinging
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no names from me....

only a few name callers here

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Wow has this thread gotten off track. As to the original post.

I consider myself to be a conservative and a member of the republican party. That being said, I tend to be more middle of the road on some issues, therefore the republican platform and i don't jive, but I am more comfortable with the republican party than the democrats. For instance, I don't think aborition is my business, just don't use my tax dollars to fund it. I think gays should be able to marry, why should they be the only happy people on earth. Those issues put me at odds with the republican platform.

However, I believe in LOW LOW tax rates, strong national defence and killing muslim terrorists anywhere we find them. I support GITMO and secret CiA prisons to torture information out of terrorists. I also don't think saying a prayer at a public school football game or wishing somebody Merry Christmas that might be muslim or jewish is offensive, just wish me a "happy chuanak or ramadan" back . SO that puts me squarely at ODDS with what i like to call the "cut and run" democrats.

As far as what pundits think of me.... I couldn't care less. I bet i can find shit about any pundit that he wouldnt' want public.

Now everyone feel free to attack me and call me names

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Well, my wife is Bi by Swingers Standards. By this I mean, she loves to have sex with other hot women. But that's where the Label stops. She could never ever fall in love with another woman or have a relationship such as two lovers do, with a woman. It's just sex nothing more then anything else you do for fun."

Maybe you should put your wife on and let us talk to her.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
what if a guy just has sex with another guy for fun... what does that make him?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Perma Wrote -

How could a man who has a bi-sexual wife be against anything possitive for the gay community. the gay community also includes lesbian woman and your wife is bi and your ok with that. She is participating in a homosexual act when you play with woman. That's ok I don't see the difference.

Just things the conservatives say that puzzle me ... --------------------------------------------------- Well, my wife is Bi by Swingers Standards. By this I mean, she loves to have sex with other hot women. But that's where the Label stops. She could never ever fall in love with another woman or have a relationship such as two lovers do, with a woman. It's just sex nothing more then anything else you do for fun.

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
Well concerning the OP, I would say that there are set rules for anyone as far as political affiliation. Hell on many political boards I'm bitched at for being on the "Looney left" or for being a "Neocon repig" depending on the subject.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
LOL

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Conservatives are better swingers...

its a fact, we fuck liberals over all the time... "

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Cortland NY

Username hidden
(44 posts)
your welcome, and might I say Nice breasticles there 4play...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Thank you Lucky2haveU, I meant it! LOL

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 43   End
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging