Conservatively Swinging : Swingers Discussion 73526
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservatively Swinging
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging
Created by: dzzyred
Original Starting post for this thread:
From reading most of the political threads it seems that at least 80 to 90 percent of the posters come from the right side of the fence and are fairly "strong" in their opinions which was shocking to me in light of the subject matter of the website.

That led me to wonder....

How is is that "swinging" or being part of a "lifestyle" squares with being conservative or part of the right wing so to speak? And even if the label swinger or lifestyler does not apply to you, if you have "shared" your wife or husband or significant other I wonder how that fits within the republican umbrella.

This is not one of the threads that was started with the purpose of inciting a riot but rather simply a question about how you rationalize being a member of a site which obviously deals and/or encourages conduct which would outrage (at least publicly) most conservative pundits...

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
That man tit and bellyfan was pretty funny Joe.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Notice how Joe Oddball is begging to see some more pics of me. Typical closet homosexual Republican. Of course he doesn't have the meticulous grooming standards of a gay neocon, he's still got that shit on his collar.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Wow, I just took a close look at Darchangel666's screen name. I'm kinda impressed it takes balls being a bi-single male on a swinger's site to begin with, add that name and you got some serious cannon balls there my friend. But you need a better pick though, you kinda look like Howard Stern. E_R can help you out, he used to have this real sexy pic with his belly fan and Man Tits flapping in the wind......I wonder what happened to that pic? BTW welcome to our happy lil' family Darchangel, I'm going to call ya "666" or maybe "6^3"........Are you crazier than E_R? This should be fun.....

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Yeah 38.. obviously you havent a clue to the party you support.. Conservatives considers swingers (officially) 3 levels below fags.. dont belive me go to yer next rebublican party meeting and tell em yer a swinger... you'll be lucky to get out alive..

(do or dont.. I dont think you will cuz yer a pussy.. prove me wrong bad ass.. you as a conservative swinger arent even as high on the level as a homo baby.. so prove me wrong??)" ----------------------------------------------------------- Sorry Angel....but that same analogy applies as well to a Democrat party meeting. Just read past editorials, on the subject of swinging, by "Liberal" women such as Maureen Dowd, Arrianna Huffington and even Gloria Steinem. They "suspect" that swingers are male dominated were the female is "forced" into swinging by a controlling or abusive husband. These supposed open minded liberals are no more accepting of others then "liberals" like Don Imus, Isaiah Washington (Grey's Anatomy actor concerning gays), and Rosie O'Donnell (Her attitude on Asians, as well Anti-American, especially white males). The point is that no political party, no social or ethnic group can claim that they are all inclusive, or accept other lifestyles and beliefs.

I do not know of any political venue or function where you could open up and tell the crowd you are a swinger and that party would embrace you. All walks of life still look down their noses (at least publicly) at swingers. One on one, behind closed doors, you might get people to admit or acknowledge they do not care or hold no animosity towards swingers. However, in the political and public arena admitting or defending same would be career suicide for either a conservative or liberal, as well as most other political persuasions. I would suspect only the Libertarian party has a chance, and a slim one at that, to be accepted if they publicly acknowledged and condone swingers.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Rush Limbaugh does drugs, Republican after Republican politicians come out from being closet gays, get caught sending emails to little boys wanting to slide there pants off, have marital affairs cheat on spouses get divorced etc.

And so if you are a liberal these things are ok? Confused.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Because neocons are the notorious hypocrites of all that is moral. Anytime the foundations of your ideological and philisophocal beliefs are based upon something as squishy and ambiguous as "morality" there is no place left for you to go but into the bowels of hypocrisy. Rush Limbaugh does drugs, Republican after Republican politicians come out from being closet gays, get caught sending emails to little boys wanting to slide there pants off, have marital affairs cheat on spouses get divorced etc.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Damn the forums were down? I just thought you guys were being "abnormally" quiet!

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
yes i know, i thought i got banned for using the C word!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
that was a suggested name :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: Conservatively Swinging