Conservative talk radio : Swingers Discussion 714831051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative talk radio
TOPIC: Conservative talk radio
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What you're moving to San Fran Yourself to seek the title of QUEEN yourself? Go for it I wish you all the luck.....

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeell here's how I see gentleman and ladies. If Liberals or "Progressives" believe in the core principle that wealth can some how be "shared", as if it's some resource like oil or wood, then I would rather side with the capitalists. I don't care if somene's daddy left them a hundred billion dollars. If that person paid taxes on it and wants to leave it to his kids, then I see it as a right to pursue happiness issue and has nothing to do with the rest of society. It's a personal freedom issue for me. Greed is legal and the right to be greedy is as important as freedom of speech. The Idea that rich people spend money on unneccesarry luxary items is only a half truth. Rich people are some of the cheapest people in the world. Most of them spend years saving up for those luxary items rather then spend the money they make from that year. And I would bet a good deal of those who buy "Luxary" items would consider themselves "Liberal", Just ask Barbara Striesand at her energy sucking compound where she has here huge SUVs parked.......At the end of the day we are a land of freedom, wether or not that serves the "social good" makes no difference. The day we look to change that in order to make things "more fair" will be the day we start to become like Europe. Some on the Left don't think that's such a bad Idea, but I do.

I would rather be a "dumb" American who only cares about his family, friends, and country. I could give a rats ass about what the "world" thinks about us. The day those assholes turn down our financial aid, then we should pay more attention. Until then they should shut the fuck up and worry about their own problems. And with Islamic Radicals gaining ground in Europe, they will have plenty to worry about for the next few years........Oh and I hate talk radio in general so........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
debjack50 ... boo hoo-ed ** You, shore are free to listen to music all you want.. The rose colored sounds you seek will not change the fact that conservative talk radio is, by far. out-producing liberal talk radio in revenues and listener numbers.**

True that they may have better revenues and a better numbers in the market game of "We got more listeners than you do" Sounds like a bunch of 1st graders yelling at one another WHO CARES When most of the populace is turning off the radio and plugging into their i-pods to get away from talk radio......

BTW we do not listen to the rose colored sounds that you like to listen to when no body can hear you. Do the Kennedys have a radio show I didn't know about? I'd rather be listening to the Dead Kennedys with Jello Biafra Do you think they have a rose colored sound?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
Quick question here Mr Aus...What pecentage of GDP is our debt?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Dejack.....the problem was not getting them unloaded the problem was getting them loaded things were a slow for a bit. Now I see that the fun has started. As soon as the dems win people start to watch my pocket. They want to see how much money I make, look and say that I am not paying my fair share of taxes. Does not matter if I and people like me pay the vast majority of taxes. Does not matter that I put my capital at risk and work hard to succeed. All they see is the amount of money I make, the car I drive, the house I live in and say that guy has too much and that he should pay more.( disclaimer the I in my statement does not neccesarily means I Gary...although it could)

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Yes he did...I wonder what happened?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Is it a surprise when the vast majority of radio stations are controlled by about 14 nationwide media corporations, which also own most of the daily newspapers and broadcast TV stations, that talk shows that support the Republicans (big fans of media consolodation, as well as shifting the tax burden from Corporations to the middle class) are more favored?".......My friend....The success of shows like Rush's Hannity, Bork to name a few has nothing to do with ownership of these stations. It has to do with money and the money being generated by these shows, which is a direct result of listenership. The more people that listen to your show the more money the show will generate. Obviously Rush is doing something right with 20,000,000 listeners, Hannity with about 10 along with O'rielly with 12 and even Savage with about the same as O'rielly. Theese numbers are staggaring. I put it toyou if there were no listeners then these guys would go the way of ....lets see....AIR AMERICA

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
the only ones I hear whinning about the middle class is the dems and frankly they are rich polititians. I consider my self Middle class and I am doin OK and my refund has gone up 27% over 1999. HHHMMMM I wont quote from dems I will quote on how this effects me, Am I better off today? do I pay less taxes? do I feel safer? All answered YES!!!!!

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yup I see it comming too.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Ahh been very busy trying to get these trucks loaded and such. How are you and your family..all the best for you and yours for 2007 and all my conservative friends. For you liberals out there all the best to you, however my lawyer is working out the wording for a proper greeting.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   51 to 60 of 66   End
TOPIC: Conservative talk radio