Conservative talk radio : Swingers Discussion 714831041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative talk radio
TOPIC: Conservative talk radio
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"mainstream gay community" ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Someone want to explain that one to me - lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I'm just wondering if that's a universal term for anyone who admits to having tried coke as a teen.

YES!!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I am just following up on a statement that you made...now who was the cokehead

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"or calling a guy who tried cocaine as a teen a "Cokehead" 30 years later (oh wait, that's another thread, isn't it?) "......Who was the coke head when they were a teenager?

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
So he was a... grand wizard in trainin,g sorry for the confusion...I really don't know that much about the KKK . Except that they are full of hate they lynch black people, they are pieces of shit. I have no sympathy for any of them be they baby grand wizard or a full grown grand wizard.,

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
""It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one's life, career, and reputation," Byrd wrote in a new memoir -- "Robert C. Byrd: Child of the Appalachian Coalfields" -- that will be published tomorrow by West Virginia University Press. "....Awwww poor KKK grand wizard.....I feel sooo sorry for him

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Question here which former head of the KKK is still in the senate and which party does he belong to. ".......I still have not an answer.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Question here which former head of the KKK is still in the senate and which party does he belong to.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Sorry folks but Aus is not spinning these statistics as I had found these same statistics and he beat me to the post. The FACTS are that not one single southern republican voted Yea for the civil rights act of 1964 in either the House or Senate version while both the Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans voted overwhelmingly to pass the act. Overall the civil rights act of 1964 passed with a 70% + margin. It was obviously a SOUTH vs NORTH vote not Dem vs Rep. And lets not forget.....President Kennedy pushed for the Act and after his assasination President Johnson continued the push for passage......both Democrats. So lets stop the spin and read history.

Dave

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
The song Imagine showed his true colors. John Lennon was a communist. I loved his music but his politics killed him.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   41 to 50 of 66   End
TOPIC: Conservative talk radio