Conservative contributions to society : Swingers Discussion 866091051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative contributions to society
TOPIC: Conservative contributions to society
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 86   End
User Details are only visible to members.
haha st pete, that is true, i would not have heard of it if not for the rantings about it and i have certainly never visited the site either..

as for my changing viewpoints it really started with the religiious right really becoming involved and then the past 8 years have really been a cluster fuck in my opinion on a whole range of issues...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dzzy

I personally have never visited the moveon website or read anything they have published. Matter of fact, the only persons I have ever heard or read that pays or has paid any attention to moveon are conservatives. LOL

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
u know what, and most on here would probably think otherwise but i certainly don't consider myself a liberal per se. i look at issue by issue and decide what i think is right. i am no fan of moveon or the other far left groups just i am no fan of the far right groups. i guess in reviewing the main issue of the day i am certainly more left than right which is odd because i certainly started out on the other side of the fence.

i believe that both sides have contributed to our society with probably the center leaning people of both sides makin the most contribs..

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
actualy I don't accept checks. Gold bullion please.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
When I get some proof showing that you have cut all ties with this country, the check will be forwarded to the overseas address of your choosing.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
tbr,

do you want the bill for my coporate taxes to?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
sure.

Send me a reimbursment check fo 59,231.39 dollars for last years federal income taxes. anouther 8300 dollars for my property taxes. And we'll forgo the sales taxes I paid and you'll never see me on sls again.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Ok, scotty, I'll make you a deal.

I will pay your taxes if you agree to forgo all the the benefits those taxes pay for. Roads, safe food, police protection, university education, not to mention the beginnings of the technology you are using right now, the internet.

Deal?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
what ...that we all kill people and get away with it?

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I believe in science. Very little in the universe is PROVABLY true. But one needs a belief system to leave the house. The trick is to constantly test and update those beliefs through reasoned evaluation and the reasonable information gleaned from others.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(260 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 86   End
TOPIC: Conservative contributions to society