Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 2159451092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA:

You conservatives whine and cry about having to pay your fair share, saying that you won't be able to invest that money into making new jobs...

Guess what? The government has to subsidize your work force. The minimum wage earners who do twice the work of their fathers for 1/5th the pay. (adjusted for inflation and the basic's of a first world nation)

In your greed for more money and wealth, under the disguise of capitalism and threats of leaving this nation with your wealth, you have brought the public to such a point of income inequality that too few can pay taxes to keep the government going, you (conservatives/businessmen) have paid too few in wages and benefits to maintain the economy of a first world nation.

Now our infrastructural is dying and you would let it die, demanding that those who are charged with its maintenance do so for less... You are ringing the dinner bell of a revolution and I hope it will be one lead by the vote to take your money through devastating taxation to pay for the devastating damage you have created.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7423 posts)
You didn't address the first premise at all, and demonstrated a massive lack of knowledge about economics with the second.

You've got it buddy. I don't earn my money. I take it. The government, however, isn't taking half of it from me. It's "revenue".

I'm not going to play along with your Newspeak.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
You can have a house in which you do not replace broken windows, nor keep the roof from leaking, because you don't think money should be spent that way. You may prefer to stuff money into a mattress, or gamble, or treat yourself to booze and whores.

After a while, you have what I would not call a house. It just has some of the features of a house.

Civilization also decays when inadequate care is taken. This country has lots of money. Namely, there's that 1% or so that has taken 50% of the wealth. They didn't make it, they took it.

They'd rather keep their stash while the country falls apart. Some of us would rather have a country that works.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Just as a 'conservative' may naively believe we can have civilization without taxes and government, he may also believe he can make profits without doing actual work."

You begin with two premises that are untrue.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
I just offered a theory as to why capitalist/conservatives are attracted to swinging. Has anyone else attempted this?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
OK, feel free to not say which part is "garbage". If you don't, then you're just offering "gibberish".

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Come on, dude.

Every time I think you're becoming a reasonable person to discuss things with you write some garbage like this.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(19402 posts)
Just as a 'conservative' may naively believe we can have civilization without taxes and government, he may also believe he can make profits without doing actual work.

Of course, many Americans do make profits without doing actual work. And the same exception to logic may also apply to swinging.

Maybe you can have sex with nice looking women and not hold up your end of the bargain. Maybe you can get away with this for a good while.

Maybe you don't look like your pictures, and your dick isn't as big or as reliable as you claim. Maybe your wife is not going to do much more than serve as bait when you see an attractive wife of some other man.

If you're immersed in denial or enamored of your scam, you might imagine that you're going to get out more than you put in. This is the core personality trait of the modern conservative.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Just ignore Gusher he is a troll and he will go away just like the rest have

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Looks like goober found somebody new to stalk...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19314 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it