Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ... 98  Next »
781 to 790 of 979
User Details are only visible to members.
Gotcha...fair enough

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
PP I agree with you on that. I was just pointing out that it was world wide and not just here.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacpl4...yes, Africans participated in the North American slave trade, but as i said, they had no frame of reference as to what exactly they were participating in, becuse no such for profit multi generational slavocricy had ever existed in Africa, or any please else in the world for that matter.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Everybody seems to forget that it was the African Kings who would raid other villages and then sell the ones they captured. So were did the slave trade start and by who?? Just stating the facts. I do not believe that slave trading was right far from that. But at that time in history slavery was spread all over the world not just in the southern United States.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
One more thing...(damn I wish there was a way to edit posts) Don't compare slavery around the world with the North American slave trade. The FIRST and ONLY systematic for profit muti generational slavocracy in the history of mankind existed in the southern United States. Never before of never since has such a system been created or maintained...EVER 11 States went to war to preserve it...2 States (Tennessee and Texas) went to war to preserve it TWICE. Please don't try to rewrite history

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Hey, those people being evicted are "sub human". If you question that assertion, you are "anti semitic".

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
BTW...I saw Blacks beaten and water hosed for sitting at the wrong seat in a diner in the south in MY lifetime...so spare me the "150 years ago" and the "I never owned a slave" crap My people were fisherman in Sicily when Jews were being gassed Germany, but my taxes still go to the Billions in guilt ransom we send Israel every year, I am still get called "anti Semitic" if I happen to criticize Israel for evicting families who have owned land for 500 years to build settlements or drop cluster bombs on civilians

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Vabeach...I used the slavery example only to point out that what is right is right and facts are facts, be you north or south of the Ohio River

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Being from Indiana, I decided "the South" was everything below I 70. North of there, the land is flat, and the soil is black; south of there, it's red and hilly.

In the south, it isn't good to work outside in the summer. It can kill you, in fact. Back in the old days, you couldn't prosper without having disposable people -- slaves -- doing that work, while you reaped the profits.

In the North, farmers and everyone else can prosper because the growing season is also the time of year with tolerable weather. In the South, a factory is about as bad as a field, maybe worse, in hot weather.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I was in turkey in 66.was not allowed in the slave markets.islam still belive in slavery.most of the arab world belives in slavery.there are still slaves today..............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  ... 98  Next »
781 to 790 of 979
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy