Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   771 to 773 of 773 
User Details are only visible to members.
Comma:

So I take it that when the conservatives bashed the gays in the 60s/70s and blamed them for aids in the late 70s and early 80s... You were in another reality?

How about the defend marriage act? It was passed by the right, not the left.

How about the patriot act which allows the IS government to monitor (rightfully or not, warrant or not) our conversations?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7783 posts)
I am 66 years old and have been in the lifestyle for over 39 years. In all that time the ONLY people that have ever tried to control any aspect of my life has ALWAYS been liberals who were passing legislation/laws/requirements "for the good of the country/neighborhood/city," and/or for your own protection because "you don't understand what is good for you." I can protect myself and I have enough sense to make personal choices and take RESPONSIBILITY for my decisions. I do not need liberals making my choices for me. This is a personal observation and is my answer to your question. Now lets see how long it is before I get called names by the liberal/all inclusive left.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(324 posts)
Those of you who align yourself with the American political right...Particularly on social and cultural issues...do you not understand that those you support would infringe on your right to peruse the swing lifestyle by any and all means at their disposal, or do you just not care? Rather than insults and personal attacks, I am hoping to get some reasonable answers to this because frankly, it makes NO sense to me

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   771 to 773 of 773 
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it