Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   761 to 770 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
youtube.c om/watch?v=NmQW6xLECUU

This is what happens when Libtards are in charge.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Sedu:

Nope and I do not make claims that the left doesn't do things I am against, nor do I make claims of ignorance.

When you said that you cannot understand why gays aren't treated fairly and equally, but simutainiouslly failed to state the reason is the right wing politicians using religion as their moral reasoning... You played the hypocrit and thought no one would call you out on it.

Low hanging fruit it might be, but you left yourself wide open for this attack.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
You have a strange understanding of personal attacks.

Let me ask you Robert,

Do you support ALL that the democratic party stands for? think hard before you answer.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Lol. That didnt take long for the righties to start personal attacks.

Let look at the policies of the right.

Ban abortion in all cases (to include rape/incest/life ofthe mother)

The passage if the defense of marriage act. (this banned gays from having equality under the law such as life insurance and other rights life partners would have)

Treate Mexicans and other immigrants as criminals. (look to the states with laws allowing police to detain persons they suspect if being an illegal immigrant... Even if other laws weren't broken. Yes most if these laws were struck down by courts, but the right proposed and enacted them anyway.)

You speak of hypocrisy? Look in the mirror and you will see a hypocrit. You.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Lucky its just another progressive kool-aid drinker. Probably one that has already run off with its tail between its legs, now back under another SN.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Stop your lunatic rants Robert,

You have no idea what I support or don't socially.

I am pro choice. I am all for gay rights and don't understand why gay Americans don't have the same privileges that other straight Americans do.

I understand that Obama wants to piss all over the US Constitution and will continue to point it out, I realize that you lefties don't like that, but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Mostly though, I detest hypocrisy with all of my being. And I'll be damned if I allow you lefties to get away with it without forcing you to eat your own bovine excrement.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"...do you not understand that those you support would infringe on your right to peruse the swing lifestyle by any and all means at their disposal, or do you just not care?"

Being on the "Right" Does not mean you are Moral, Religious, or anything else. It means you are conservative and you go a little slower and think before you act. You want to piss off a liberal? Reject their advances sexually. A conservative will respond differently to rejection. Actual using the words "On the Right" in it's self is an attack. I prefer conservative.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Sedu:

It's all in the preception and angle of the photo.

She was laying in her back, his head across her chest and angled.

She or another held the camera at an angle to place his face as far away as he could.

This created the illusion that her chest, namely breast were larger than his head. They do this in the movies all the time. Just look at lord of the ring movies and the dwarves or the elves and men.

They wanted the elves to seem more slender and taller, yet men slightly stockier and shorter. More over the dwarves smaller and rounder than anyone else.

Too bad we cannot explain how you insane right wing politics are so out of date that when compared to third world nations, you would have the US less civilized than Afghanistan... And just as impoverished.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(7230 posts)
Dood, that titty is larger than your head! hot damn!

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
“Evil always wins through the strength of its splendid dupes; and there has in all ages been a disastrous alliance between abnormal innocence and abnormal sin.” ? G.K. Chesterton

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   761 to 770 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it