Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   751 to 760 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

You have just promoted the act if genocide. Congradulations.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
I am a conservative and I support government paid for abortions for all liberals. In fact I think they should be encouraged.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Sedu:

Actually my parents used a condom... Back in the early 80s, condoms weren't as effective, and weren't as strong as today. I have been told that in the 80s, many condoms didn't even have spermicid in them.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Coma:

Banning a homosexual from having equality is no different than banning blacks from their equality.

Thank you mr. Bus driver for telling the black woman to sit in the back of the bus... The gay lover of another gay person that they can't be entitled to sitting with their lover as they die in a hospital or even have costudy over their kids that they adopted... Or even having kids in some southern states where being gay is seen as a mental defect which endangers the child.

Your ignorance is amusing and why the republicans will continue to lose power in the years to come.

As for where aids came from, that wasn't my point.

I was talking about how the right attacked the gay community. Sure the left did research and that research proved it wasn't a homosexual desieas and started the sex education push.

The righties were content with their new fear stick that they were handed, so to have grounds to shut down gay bars and clubs.

As for living within ones means? Ok when will the richest do this? 15k isn't a living wage. It doesn't foster a civilized life style and if we are to remain a civilized nation, we at the lowest levels of the pay scale MUST be paid a civilized pay which provides medical, education so to advance ones self, and a wage which gets people off the government dime.

Any employer whiz full time employees qualify for Obama care ought to be taxed. Guess what? I am full time and I don't make 15k a year.

My total yearly pay is around 13,500. That is minimum wage at full time. I qualify for Obama care because I am not provided medical nor am I paid a wage which allows me to pay for my own medical cost.

If it wasn't for the VA, my left arm would have had been amputated as I had a cancerous growth. Any employer not providing medical and a pay high enough to not qualifying for Obama care is a employer who should feel ashamed to be called an American as they being shame upon us all for condemning their fellow citizens to a fate that I avoided with service to this country.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
Sadly unprotected sex brought us Bobby and his great granddad the OutDrone!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Robert you putz!

Do you honestly think with that pea sized brain of yours that the anti gay stance is part of the left?

What a putz!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Ban abortion in all cases (to include rape/incest/life ofthe mother)

LIE

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
took them two minutes, I rest my case. Now Robert, where aids came from is the subject of much debate and not for me to say but unprotected sex between homosexuals was a huge part of the problem, even the left wing media did numerous expose's on the gay culture in San Francisco and the aids outbreak. As far as the defence of marriage act I am for it. Gays, in my opiion, should be allowed civil unions not marraige. The homeland security thing was and is a debacle and in my opinion the left is using it much more than the right did, but it was the bastard child of both sides. I am also for living within my means and I also think government should.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Fjep:

And what is the point of this post? That some cops were corrupt? That many police are so under paid that when catastrophe strikes on such a large scale and the federal government isn't responding... That you start shooting everyone?

It is called prioritization. The good cops were not there and likely weren't going to worry about the stores until safe places were established and resources such as food and water were established.

Looters will loot when civilization begins to break down. If those few police tried to impose law and order, they would likely have been over run as they would quickly run out of ammunition.... Or simply killed.

So whatever good cops that were there turned a blinds eye so they wouldn't be shot by their own people who are corrupt, and so that they may protect women and the weak from rape, murder and other violent crime.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
"Being on the "Right" Does not mean you are Moral, Religious, or anything else. It means you are conservative and you go a little slower and think before you act."

Hypothetically this is true. In practice, it necessarily includes that you VOTE for people who would lock you up, take your children away, make it impossible for you to ever again live in a decent neighborhood or get a real job, if they knew what you do.

You probably make a good guess that your one vote won't have this effect on you specifically, or really change the odds that much. Still, it seems quite preposterous to those of us who think Govt should not be legislating morality.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   751 to 760 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it