Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   731 to 740 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lucky we stopped going to church years ago. I believe lighting would strike if I walked in a church. It amazes the bigotry of the left trying to pin religion on politics. But then most liberals are idiots, the rest are morons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Ever been to a church in Alabama? LMAO Sorry folks but the Black community is very liberal and extremely religious.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Party,

You posted a thread here that we see pop up frequently. If you believe your party is so righteous on this topic, why did your president, a liberal, out a swinger in order to win an election when he was behind in the polls? Obviously obama must believe that being a lifestyler is bad. He also brought the child of his opponent into this, to acheive this goal, and now he whines about his children getting caught up in politics. Just another hyocrite liberal.

It was YOUR party that has infringed. Thus you must think that it is the job of ALL libs to out those in the lifestyle, as your messiah has done it.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
On Inaugeral day the cathedral in DC was PACKED with the left including the same president that said not 4 years ago he would not vote for the Gay Marriage act....LMAO. It is ok to practice your religion if you are on the left.

Do you all believe that only those on the right are religious? Serious question.

I havent stepped foot in a church in about 25 years. Other than for funerals and weddings.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Oh dear, you know, I'll be very frank with you. When you posted initially, particularly with that humorous post about wanting to convert people, I thought that you actually had potential. How sad that you do not :/. I was actually looking forward to *sparing* with a worthy opponent.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
Oh dear Seduction...you didn't research that response well at ALL did you? LOL Actually swinging, swing clubs and swing events have been ruled Constitutional in several court cases, most notably those involving the Red Rooster in Vegas, Trapeze in Georgia and Broward County Florida. Assault weapons on the other hand, as i already explained to you...have NEVER been ruled Constitutionally proteced Now...see what happens when you get all red in the face and type before you study? You FAIL and look really silly

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Just because you want to make swinging a protected activity under the Constitution (I'd love to see you go to court and argue this, heck, I'd pay serious money for such entertainment). Doesn't mean that it is.

The only thing that is clear is that you're trying to push your freedoms as more important the freedoms of others. You failed, epically.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
I believe most bible thumping isle rolling folks are liberals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
M, you own a assault weapon?

Keep that dildo to yourself, or use it on the liberals.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I didn't realize that having promiscuous sex was a lifestyle!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17250 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   731 to 740 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it