Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510721
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   721 to 730 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not the one being suffocated by the titty of a morbidly obese woman, so I cannot be red in the face. You jiggled in here, presented an argument that was presented ten million times, you felt all smug while doing it, thinking that you're original or something. But *or something* is all that you are.

All that you've done is proven that you feel that somehow your freedom is more important than the freedom of others.

Sorry bub, we eat your kind for snack. Better have tried. But hey, E for effort.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Ummmm...earth to seduction...it was YOU who were soundly debunked...LOL to recap....

Actually swinging, swing clubs and swing events have been ruled Constitutional in several court cases, most notably those involving the Red Rooster in Vegas, Trapeze in Georgia and Broward County Florida. Assault weapons on the other hand, as i already explained to you...have NEVER been ruled Constitutionally proteced Now...see what happens when you get all red in the face and type before you study? You FAIL and look really silly

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Oh...and for the record, it was the LA times who outed Jack Ryan as a swinger, and the REPUBLICAN PARTY who demanded he drop out of the race. Why do some feel need to misrepresent the facts ?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
* Saparring Seduction? LOL You got KNOCKED OUT in round 1 *

What is up with some liberals, they jiggle in, present an argument that gets debunked. And their response is, I'm winner, hear me roar! very entertaining.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Lucky...Not a "debate", just asking why it is anyone on the swing lifestyle would support the right wing agenda and it's proponents which given the opportunity, would make the expression and act of their lifestyle a felony. The only response from them has been mindless babble, deflection, denial and attempts to change the subject

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Saparring Seduction? LOL You got KNOCKED OUT in round 1

Actually swinging, swing clubs and swing events have been ruled Constitutional in several court cases, most notably those involving the Red Rooster in Vegas, Trapeze in Georgia and Broward County Florida. Assault weapons on the other hand, as i already explained to you...have NEVER been ruled Constitutionally proteced Now...see what happens when you get all red in the face and type before you study? You FAIL and look really silly

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3841 posts)
Obama bawling in tears, may ban nightclubs.

washingtonpost.co m/world/brazil-nightclub-fire-leaves-hundreds-dead/2013/01/27/4da6d51a-688e-11e2-af53-7b2b2a7510a8_gallery.html

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I could easily believe at least 50 times. Party did state the obvious though, he "just don't get it", along with many other things.

Usually is posted by someone trying make themselves feel superior to others. The only place this works is in their own small mind. A true sign of the intolerance of the left.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2341 posts)
Yup lucky, it is always some libtard that brings it up.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
PS This debate has been brought up what 50 times in the almost 6 years I have been a member...TFF

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   721 to 730 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it