Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 100  Next »
71 to 80 of 992
User Details are only visible to members.
Tom, You make me laugh!!!!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(848 posts)
By the way tbr. I hope some day you will wake up and have a good old refreshing country breakfast to jump start your day.

Eggs (cooked to your choice) bacon, sausage and/or ham ( meat of your choice) biscuits or toast (bread of your choice) hash browns, German fried potatoes and onions, or skillet browned potatoes (your choice) with a good old fashion cup of hot caffeinated coffee. (black, sugar and/or creamer optional . Your choice)

Your breakfast regiment diet of having a shit sandwich for breakfast and drinking a full pot of hot sarcasm is getting old.

Damn it. I ran out of my regular Folgers coffee. All I have left is the sarcastic stuff that you drink for breakfast.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1709 posts)
@ tbr. That's the kindest thing you have ever directed at me to include me in the stew pot with "John and Jane's" post. Thanks.

@ John and Jane.... thank you too. Great post. The most sensible post that I have seen on this thread, and other applicable threads to your post, yet. tbr is right on his assessment to include me.

@ Mrs. Uriah..... awesome!!!!!

@ My good friends Ron and Sugars. Keep in touch. I'm pulling away from forums too. I learned a long time ago that you can't make Chicken Soup out of chicken feathers. You have to have some chicken in there somewhere. Even if it is an old rooster.

Seguin TX
Username hidden
(1709 posts)
Politics and Religion are like, he said she said. Always end up in a fight. That's why I never have opinions!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1891 posts)
We absolutely agree.

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Good stuff, well stated, Mrs. Uriah

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
@Goodenuff-- you just couldn't resist temptation, huh;)

This is the [FEMALE]

I don't have to "get" anything, I am here for something pretty basic-- (sex and fun) and I am an equal opportunity playmate as well. Whether I agree or not, I don't care enough about a potential playmate's views on politics, religion or college sports to exclude them from my presence for those reasons alone. Everyone (even assholes) are entitled to their opinions. What is more important to me is that a person is intelligent enough to engage in polite conversation about such volatile topics outside the bedroom and wise enough to leave those discussions outside of the bedroom, with their clothes.

Mrs. U

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4806 posts)
That really sounds like a good plan Ron.

I've been laying off here a lot too.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(848 posts)
Thanks Sugars missed you too.. but I think I may cut back a little this year.. ref blogs etc ... I am finding too many negative things that I get caught up in and shame on ME... so we will focus on other stuff, fun times, friends, traveling, and learning guitar.. But I promise to check back often. xoxox

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(403 posts)
Yea! Who brought up this dopey argument, anyway?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 100  Next »
71 to 80 of 992
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy