Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not arguing with you about certs. I simply said you and PP going at it on the topic would be most entertaining.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
certs are to prove someone is real and not faking. I don't have a problem with anyone that wants them or not. your right wing friend fjep is the one harping on certs and that motherfucker probably don't even have a chick. Like I said, they show us the type of folks a couple has fucked and that is very beneficial.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
also cplforfun who engaged who here ? You chimed in on us, good luck on getting that first cert .

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
gusher,

I don't criticize people's choices to have or not have certs, or how many, or of what kind.

My comment was in reference to PartyPerks, who has a rather strong disagreement with your opinion about certs. Other than that, the two of you should get along fine.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20266 posts)
actually it's say you prefer they don't. doesn't sound very open minded and easy goin. if you don't care just say 420 friendly or nothing at all ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
It means exactly what it says. We don't smoke, don't really care if our playmates do.

Just blocked Robert's dumb ass and this cranial lump decides to show up. Please make the idiots go away.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
hey cploffun maybe you have no certs cause you are so uptight you whine about 420 . Actually worse than whine. You say you can be 420 friendly but prefer not to be. WTF does that mean ? You can't make this shit up..

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
cplof fun the rest of our pics are private

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
vacpl, i brought up fjep lack of an open profile and he took off on the cert thing. certs do come in handy cause after reading some you know not to go near cpls who will clearly fuck anything. I simply stated why we took ours down

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
A profile claiming to be a poly only has a pic of 1 ass? lol

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it