Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510701
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   701 to 710 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
....Did I mention the Chicago Tribune is one of the most Conservative newspapers in the US? No? Ok...I did now

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Fjep...I don't CARE if republican Senators get head from other guys in airport mens rooms,,, YOURS is the party of Pseudo morality that YOU fail to uphold, not mine

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
That is the LEAST that you can do, this is how you should be thanking the Conservatives every single day, they support you and give you the ability to survive. Nope...They are in church praying for me, and YOU by the way, but are sure we are BOTH goi8ng to hell....yet you kiss their ass...pretty pathetic chimpy, don't you think?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Seduction...tell us AGAIN swinging has never been ruled constitutionally protected..,.LMAO Come on Chimpy, swing from the vines and throw more feces, you are fun to watch, and you can't POSSIBLY look any worse then you already do :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
See why I support government paid abortions for liberals?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
*So you see, as a club owner I don't sit on my ass TALKING about YOUR freedom, I actually work to preserve it every day...your welcome..consider it "free stuff"..LOL *

That is the LEAST that you can do, this is how you should be thanking the Conservatives every single day, they support you and give you the ability to survive.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Sweetart...yes it has Just one observation though....Republicans tend to lean to the underage, same sex, prostitutes, and the adulterous. Yes Clinton had his fling with Monica, but I don't ever recall Clinton preaching about the virtues of sexual repression as seen in the RNC platform. Yes Barney Frank and Tammy Baldwin are openly gay, but I don't recall either ever being arrested in airports for trying to get lucky in a bathroom stall. If there IS a double standard, The RIGHT created it for themselves

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Well then stop throwing feces, you entered these fora like a bull into a china shop, you've been proven wrong, you've been publicly humiliated, you provided zero evidence, you then pounded your pudgy chest and announced yourself winner.

As to your "Right" to indiscriminately boink being protected under the US Constitution. Yes, kind of like Carlos Romero's, he claims that it is his Constitutional right to have sex with a donkey.

Now please go find someone else to listen to your drivel.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Odd coming from a liberal pointing to the social behaviors of others. Isn't that what the libtards are always accusing conservatives of? Isn't that what the OP of this thread was whining about?

Most liberals are blithering idiots, some are dumb ass hypocrites, the rest are complete morons.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
You see Azqt...as the owner of one of the most successful clubs in the Midwest, I have had to deal with Both Right wing wacko elected officials and looney tune Xtain right Bible thumpers who so LOVE freedom and capitalism, they attempted to harass me into shutting down or moving my fully licensed LLC Needless to say, since I am still operating in 4 locations, they failed miserably. So you see, as a club owner I don't sit on my ass TALKING about YOUR freedom, I actually work to preserve it every day...your welcome..consider it "free stuff"..LOL

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   701 to 710 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it