Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   691 to 700 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
p.s. politically, I'm really more of a libertarian. I've seen what you think of libertarians, and don't wish to argue about it. I want people to be able to live their lives without any more government interference than in absolutely necessary - this includes being told who I can have sex with, what I can do with my money, what I should and should not eat, what kind of car I can drive etc. Both parties piss me off to the extreme in this respect, but for different reasons.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19190 posts)
Vabeach.....are you kidding? Limbaugh's word "slut" were echoed from Fox news to Newsmax to other talk radio shows and all over the right fringe Media...it became the battle cry fior the anti HHS decisions A "party" IS the people in it,,,not it's leadership who have to be polite...and sorry...if you stand shoulder to shoulder with others on public policy, you own part of their mindset if if you don;'t agree on every issue Bill Clinton when last i checked has an approval rating somewhere in the 60s, and he was re-elected in the face of charges of adultery...you see...Democrats DO have standards, the difference is we don't standards we ourselves can not hold up under Google Jack Ryan..it is a fascinating story. The Illinois GOP party chair actually thought he could survive the scandal, but the sex police at the RNC shot her down...and replaced Ryan with Alan Keyes....Obama won with almost 70% of the vote...he and ryan had been neck and neck

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"I would suggest that with the exception of a majority of neo Cons and a majority of moderate fiscal conservatives, the VAST majority of the rest of the GOP would indeed outlaw the swing lifestyle if they could."

So- the "Vast majority" after you take out a large amount of the party is... a lot?

"Keep in mind, this is the party who called a young woman a "slut" because she believed her insurance should cover her birth control"

Rush Limbaugh is not a political party. The words of one person who is not even an elected official is not "the party" calling anyone anything.

"the party who booted Jack Ryan out of a very winnable Senate race against Barak Obama because his divorce records showed he attended swing clubs."

Not heard of this, but I'll take your word for it. Do you think the Democratic party would not also pull a candidate found to be a swinger?

"Sorry...There is no way to reconcile supporting preaching "traditional" family values, calling a woman a "slut" because she uses birth control....and boffing another woman while your wife sits on another mans face...It's complete hypocricy"

I don't support preaching "traditional" family values. The party did not call anyone a slut for using birth control.

End of story.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19190 posts)
Vabeach...are their SOME? I would suggest that with the exception of a majority of neo Cons and a majority of moderate fiscal conservatives, the VAST majority of the rest of the GOP would indeed outlaw the swing lifestyle if they could. Keep in mind, this is the party who called a young woman a "slut" because she believed her insurance should cover her birth control, and the party who booted Jack Ryan out of a very winnable Senate race against Barak Obama because his divorce records showed he attended swing clubs. Sorry...There is no way to reconcile supporting preaching "traditional" family values, calling a woman a "slut" because she uses birth control....and boffing another woman while your wife sits on another mans face...It's complete hypocricy

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"How does one support a political party which would, given the opportunity, make your lifestyle a sex crime and a felony?

I have never gotten a satisfactory, or even vaguely coherent answer"

Perhaps it's because your question is a loaded one. Are there Republicans who would make swinging a crime? I'm sure. Is this a party platform? No. Would a Republican supermajority in Congress outlaw it? No.

Just like there are Democrats who are proponents of plenty of things that are not Democratic party platforms, such as universal health care, price controls, nationalization of industries, staggeringly high taxes on income and even wealth, etc.

Almost nobody agrees with everything in their chosen party's platform. They base their decision to vote on which one more closely reconciles with their priorities and sociopolitical values. If it's a choice between voting for a party I agree with 40% of the time vs 20% of the time, I'll take 40%.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19190 posts)
Vabeach...mine was an honest legitimate question How does one support a political party which would, given the opportunity, make your lifestyle a sex crime and a felony? I have never gotten a satisfactory, or even vaguely coherent answer

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
I didn't think there was a person out there with a combined age & IQ of over ~120 that used the term "You FAIL", and I've never seen anyone who wrote it not immediately demonstrate that I was correct by virtue of their arguments.

*sigh* not much has changed in the Politics fora lately, I'm afraid. A couple of new faces, the return of some previous ones (who interestingly call out others for being "angry" and "hateful" while posting some of the most vile, hateful and nasty writings I've ever seen on here), but nothing of any interest except perhaps a little insight into the minds of some fellow forum participants. It would be nice to go back perhaps a year or so when this actually had some meaningful dialogue.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19190 posts)
Sweettart...Capital L Libertarianism is a great idea in theory, it just puts far too much faith in human nature. This is where Rand got it wrong. She assumed the John Galts of the world unfettered by the burdens of forced altruism would cause a downward wave of prosperity,,,but in the real world, they ship jobs to China and open off shore bank accounts

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Nope...It was actually the Minneapolis airport police who pointed fingers in that case

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
"Fjep...I don't CARE if republican Senators get head from other guys in airport mens rooms"

Obviously you do since YOU are the one pointing fingers.

Liberals are hypocrites!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
Start   691 to 700 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it