Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 98  Next »
62 to 71 of 974
User Details are only visible to members.
Yea! Who brought up this dopey argument, anyway?

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1743 posts)
Welcome back Ron.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(848 posts)
steadfast for us.. we either like you for who you are or we don't.. and never.. ever do we talk politics . I want both sides.. kept out of my bedroom!

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(396 posts)
I just have to:

If at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin' til you do suck seed. -Curly Howard

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5342 posts)
We birds of a feather must stick together and lead the "useful idiots", because they can't lead them selves

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1884 posts)
Oversight.

John and Jane, you will fit right in with Sugar, too...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18926 posts)
@tbr... I'm offended.... you left me off the list.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(848 posts)
We are a Conservative couple swinging with a few of the same couples for years, We are atheist Republicans. It is so true what Aristotle said. When you talk to Liberals, unless you agree with them they call you all kinds of names and then RUN AWAY. Then try to harm you covertly.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(1884 posts)
Well, it seems to me that equating our present situation to slavery trivializes those who actually were slaves...

But that is just me...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(18926 posts)
Well, no one has to get anything. There is much merit in simply having the discussion and entertaining opposing views. To become so insular as to oppose out of hand the arguments of another based entirely on party affiliation without proper consideration is just awful.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Fresno CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 98  Next »
62 to 71 of 974
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy