Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I understand that since I saw your posts, but not everyone follows the Forum.

It seems odd to criticize others profiles when yours is not compltely clear either.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
Goober my mail box and the internet are full of stories of you doing the monkey with a donkey.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Good there you have it, he is looking for another dude. Another liar about sexual preference.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
fjep my mail box is full of folks saying you are afraid to show your real age and changed you age to 99 after people began to wonder why you stayed 50 for ten years. Your lack of a open profile proves you here simply to troll. the smart money says you're a single old due in his 70's.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Dirt bag criminals though often in possession of firearms are not firearm owners.

It is against the law stupid!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
good,we are no longer looking as we have closed our relationship but our profile has always been short. We prefer real meetings so a pic trade and a phone call then a meet. Short and concise. In our opinion folks with long ass profiles only like to hear themselves talk . At first we thought we'd like to add another dude on occasion for my legal wife but after trying it once she also started a opp like my other wife.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
Seems Goober is losing a lot of sleep over my profile~~~His laconookie seems to be getting the better of him.

Possibly even his own hand refuses to cert him...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Dude -

Either you're confused about who I am speaking about or you haven't read their position at all. Their position is that you are a complete fake if you've been here for years and do not have a number of certs. Trust me.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
I've read thier position and have no problem with it at all.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
With all due respect gusher, your profile is just about the worst written profile we've ever seen. Until you stated somewhere the profile is for a FFM triad, I assumed it was of a lesbian and a bi female into watersports, and the BiF occasionally desiring a dick.

But, if it works for you, that's all that matters. I guess.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it