Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 102  Next »
541 to 550 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
"Vbeach , they were as wrong as the right wingers. Dems are spineless no doubt about it. Clintion pussied out just like the dems that voted for the Iraq war. "

So - wait what's your point here? This seems like an "everyone sucks" argument.

"Why do you support a party that hates alturnitive lifestyles? "

How do you know who I support? There are way more issues at stake in any election than just alturnitive lifestyles. Who ever finds a party platform they can entirely get behind?

Are there any examples at all of any serious attempts by Republicans en masse to attempt to ban anything sexually at all in the last decade or so?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25134 posts)
Still nobody admits they are voting against thier interest in regards to this issue. Hey any of you right wingers also union members ? Sadly I'll bet there are.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
By TIM MAK | 10/5/11 7:21 AM EDT Updated: 10/5/11 10:36 AM EDT

More Republicans support gays serving openly in the military than oppose it, a new CBS poll shows.

Just weeks after the repeal of “don’t ask, don’t tell,” 48 percent of GOP respondents said they favor “strongly” or “somewhat” the open service of gays and lesbians in the military, while 41 percent oppose it.

The plurality of Republicans voters who support open service has not changed significiantly since DADT was repealed by Congress in December 2010, over the objections of many Republican politicians. Back then, 50 percent of Republican respondents supported the concept of open service for gays and lesbians.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18716 posts)
How many republicans in office support gay openly serving in the military ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Someone said a Libertarian is just a Republican who wants to smoke pot.

Realistically, you may substitute any "liberty" for "smoke pot". Just reduce my taxes and protect me from others who might take my liberties away. And let me pick and choose the laws I think (or fail to think) are important; and call me a Libertarian.

It's kind of like finding Superman's outfit at Goodwill, and if I put this on, I'm good.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Rock and Roll outdoors!!!!

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
looks like VA beat me to the punch.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18716 posts)
"Are you fucking kidding ? ever hear of doma?"

Only conservatives support doma? What does that have to do with swinging?

"or don't ask don't tell?" lmao! That was Clinton............. In Congress, Democratic Senator Sam Nunn of Georgia led the contingent that favored maintaining the absolute ban on gays. Reformers were led by Democratic Congressman Barney Frank of Massachusetts, who favored modification (but ultimately voted for the defense authorization bill with the gay ban language), and Barry Goldwater, a former Republican Senator and a retired Major General,[31] who argued on behalf of allowing service by open gays and lesbians. In a June 1993 Washington Post opinion piece, Goldwater wrote: "You don't have to be straight to shoot straight."[32] After Congressional phone lines were flooded by organized anti-gay opposition, President Clinton backed off on his campaign promise to repeal the ban in favor of DADT.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18716 posts)
Vbeach , they were as wrong as the right wingers. Dems are spineless no doubt about it. Clintion pussied out just like the dems that voted for the Iraq war. Why do you support a party that hates alturnitive lifestyles?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Outdoor

We have someone new to the fora. Right now they are a newborn of sorts, crazily participating, not sure who's who, or how things work around here. Please help them in becoming a participant who makes arguments rather than chants slogans.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25134 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ... 102  Next »
541 to 550 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.