Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 102  Next »
531 to 540 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
"the dem party is much more friendly to the alternative lifestyle than republicans . simply a fact. And somehow it's a fact that not a single right wing swinger will admit. Much like most facts actually."

I tend to lean more toward the right than left. I believe the Democratic party is more alternative lifestyle friendly than the Republican party.

"Fact" debunked.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Who wants to admit that they have expressed dismay that people have been voting in their own best interest?

Nobody, I'm guessing. But last fall, a number of people did just that. As if voting against your interests is somehow better.

Oops, I said "better". At least one regular is allergic to that concept. It's always easier to make things worse. Any idiot or 2 year old can do that.

Voting Republican is always against your best interest. It does not matter if you're rich or poor, north or south, gay or straight, black or white or other. You're voting against climate intervention, against fair pay, against equal rights, against sustainable energy development.

Vote Republican if you do not care about environmental quality, consumer protection, world peace, or domestic tranquility.

Swinging lifestyle is just a miniscule component of our happiness. It just happens to be what we share here, and we aren't even close to consensus on how it works.

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"simply a fact." Prove it with cites!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Are there any examples at all of any serious attempts by Republicans en masse to attempt to ban anything sexually at all in the last decade or so? "

gusher won't answer that.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
Vbeach the dem party is much more friendly to the alternative lifestyle than republicans . simply a fact. And somehow it's a fact that not a single right wing swinger will admit. Much like most facts actually.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Your profile name certainly matches your forum posting style, Gusher.

I'll be back in a few hours to see how this pig has roasted. I enjoy debate immensely but it's a little hard when it's just a diarrheic spewing of stuff coming out in all different directions.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26029 posts)
"Support for gays in the military crosses demographic, partisan and ideological lines. Around three-quarters of Republicans, conservatives and evangelical white Protestants say gays who don't disclose their orientation should be allowed to serve; indeed, majorities in these groups also accept openly-gay service members – 64 percent of Republicans, 61 percent of conservatives and 58 percent of white evangelical Protestants. Support is higher in less conservative groups."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
From ABC news

Americans continue overwhelmingly to support allowing gays to serve in the military, even if they "tell." And while the public remains split on gay marriage, a record two-thirds in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll favor an alternative, civil unions for same-sex couples.

Even conservatives and Republicans widely accept homosexuals serving in the armed forces, and for the first time half in both these groups favor civil unions. Gay marriage, not.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18745 posts)
"It boggles the mind ! it's actually worse than union members who vote republican."

I know a lot of members of unions who vote mainly Republican. I also know a lot of people who are not in unions who vote mainly Democratic.

If thinking about things like that boggles one's mind, perhaps one's mind is just boggled to begin with.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
perfect how many sitting politicians? we're not talking public opinion. we are talking law makers.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ... 102  Next »
531 to 540 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.