Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510521
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   521 to 530 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Out: I respectfully suggest you walk the hollowed grounds of Gettysburg. You will find the grounds have monuments from units of both sides that fought in that epic battle.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I guess it is our way of paying respect to our fallen family I know that is how my family feels about it. I can't speak for others.Did you have anyone related to you that was in the war?Did you grow up in the South?

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
It seems odd to identify with the Confederacy that only existed for 5 years. A rather small portion of most people's lives. Why not call themselves Sons of the Civil War, if they don't want to be identified as rebels against the Union?

Isn't there any sense of solidarity with the brothers they fought against? Is it all about rebellion, after all these years?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Try something besides Wiki. to start with. You can read for yourself and decide. I will say that it Men who have relatives who fought in the war. It is no way anti-government. No different than the Sons of the Legion.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
What I said: "The Confederacy was created to be the enemy of the United States, and was so for the entirety of their existence. The flag was never flown EXCEPT as a symbol of defiance and hostility toward the US Govt."

I've not heard of Sons of the Confederacy, and there's no wikipedia entry. You tell us, are they terrorists, or terrorist wannabes?

I'm further south than you are, so I've got no motivation to say people in the South are somehow doomed to ignorance and retrogressive tendencies. It's an individual decision by everyone to strive for higher moral ground or stinky abysmal swamps.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
No I understand what you are trying to say. Since the South attacked the North it makes them a lower class of people. If you read my post maybe you can see what I am saying. It is not just redneck gun owners that fly the flag. So is the Sons of the Confederacy a terrorist Group. If so I better turn in the tags on my car and get a new set from the state.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
M, he wants to kill somebody, video games are no longer enough for him. Lord knows he will not attack someone who can fight back. What does that leave? GFSZs

We have listened to him drone on and on about killing others for his imagined or self induced woes. IMO he is a very sick person, a danger to society. Obama should protect us from him in any manner possible.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19424 posts)
**I would do what ever I could to stricken them from the family tree, burn those branches in a manner to ensure their decent into hell. **

Your parents popped out 3 little parasites who are a complete and total drain on our society. Get to it little parasite, do what you posted above.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16805 posts)
vac, maybe put on your reading glasses.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Would I be out of line in suggesting where you were going with that is that the Northern states have some kind of eternal moral high ground over the Southern ones? A state that gave up slavery in 213 years ago is a saint, and one that gave it up by force 148 years ago is a sinner?"

Using your numbers, it seems the South was about 65 years behind the North in moral evolution, as of the 1860's.

I would love to believe that all is well, and that the South has caught up or seriously closed the gap. Is the South of 2013 on higher moral ground than the North of 1948?

Maybe so. I'd certainly hope so. But many are riding the brakes, or jamming the gears into reverse. Dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... More 
Start   521 to 530 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it