Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ... 102  Next »
521 to 530 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
GBB you have a point in that the Civil Rights Act was legislating morality, and it was mostly due to the republicans it's passage. But for the most part it is those who believe we need more government and more rules and more government intrusion who are the violators of liberty and freedom, whether based on morality or some other bullshit excuse.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I see Obama care as legislating morality. Class warfare taxing the rich can also be considered legislating morality. In fact most of the legal code is legislation based on morality.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
GBB, you got that right.

IMHO anyway.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Those who preach about self restraint are generally less liberated, by definition. But they're still subject to science, and to human nature. So they'll more likely be caught in hypocritical behaviors.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Guess that's why Democrats almost never resign when they have a scandle......they have no morals as a group.

I don't think that is a good thing for the country.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
But are the Dems MUCH more alternative lifestyle friendly? -- that is the question.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Must be the same kind that expect everyone on their side to fall into lockstep with them.......like all union members should be Democrats.

Such close-mindedness.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
Simple Perf, the ones that do that are hypocrites. Unfortunately it seems most of the liberals that post here are hypocrites.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Why do people on the left feel they can stereotype the right? I thought 'they' despised stereotyping.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
This is like dejavu all over again! WTF?

First, it's really non of your business whom people support. Demanding that they answer you will create an opposite effect.

Secondly, as someone who has been in these fora quite a bit and knowing majority of the personalities of the active participants, I say your approach will get you absolutely no where.

Third, we've seen your type. You're not interested in an answer. You're here to advance your point at any cost. Truth be damned.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ... 102  Next »
521 to 530 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.