Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510511
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Joann I guess I should have gave the right name Sons of Confederate Veterans. I guess were I am from we have kinda changed it when we talk to people around here, most everybody knows what we are talking about. Sorry for the confusion.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
As for the Japanese? You do realize that the US was conducting acts of war vs the Japanese long before they attacked us?

Examples being the flying tigers, embedding our military with the Japanese as consultants, supplying weapons and even conducting coastal patrols so to keep our forces in harms way to create a international incident.

We did the same thing with the Germans by way of aidin England.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Like I said before Robert F*CK off. I am proud of my family and what they did.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Could you repeat that in English? I didn't understand anything you just wrote.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Any man proud of relations who chose to attack their own government because they didn't like law which was being made is a no a man... They are a child murdering people, all because they were told no through legal means.

You are a person... Tinny to the great sea of people, each no more important than the next and the south sought to enslave other persons, not for waging war against the US, not for acts of genicide, but out of a sense of entitlement to superiority.

This entitlement continues today in the conservative right... It morphed and polluted the ideals of capitalism into a form of slavery which nearly enslaved all men by way of debt and ownership through debt, payment in company money worth only what the company said it was worth....

Now this evil rises once more in the ideal of the republican party using class warfar against the poor, demanding to be allowed to pay the port even less while raking in profits and polluting our environments....

Civilization comes at a cost paid by all, the poor pay through work... The wealthy pay by providing the work... There is 7-9% of this population which is unemployed... The wealthy had tax breaks and enjoy a lifestyle made on the backs of the poor... Time to do your jobs or be taxed to pay for those 7-9% of this nation who you failed to employ.... And the 20% you under employ.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
Holy crap. This thread appears to have tbr and Robert getting religion.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Ghost...I would stop short of depopulate, but reconstruction was run by sympathetic Jacksonians and wusses. Davis should have hanged, Lee should have spent his life in prison and all traces of that vulgar culture should have been plowed under

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3840 posts)
Ghost,

That brings up a good point. Sherman always gave the town notice to vacate before he burned the houses and buildings down. They were not intended to kill ppl in the fires, but ruin the the town and scorch their crops.

Imagine if they went town to town and killing all men, women, and children, or enslaved them?

If they wiped out as many civilians as they could, the nation would have possibly collapsed. We were very vulnerable to be attacked by other world powers.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
I have not heard of the son's of the confederacy, but I have heard and seen signs to the daughters of the confederacy on a few battle fields in the south who help maintain them, through donations, and time working in them. If you go to the 2 in Arkansas by Feyettville you can see the signs all over the place as well as by statues.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Sherman should have done a better job of 'depopulating' the south as far as I'm concerned.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... More 
Start   511 to 520 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it