Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 102  Next »
511 to 520 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
GBB

Barney Frank, William Jefferson, Charles Rangel, Rod Blagojevich, Senators Jesse Jackson, Jr. ,Jim Traficant, Gary Condit, Marion Barry, Ted Kennedy, John Edwards, Chris Dodd, Maxine Water............the list goes on.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
Simba, despite her outlook was amazing. Not once did she exhibit a mental instability, she was calm and very interesting. Classy is how I'd describe her.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
So no answer. Figures. Anyone anyone? Why are the liberals so emotionally unstable, in addition to suffering from the potty mouth syndrome?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Ohhh I forgot about Simbah, my favorite liberal, she was a hoot.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
" Why are the liberals so angry potty mouthed, and obnoxious? "

M, I have often wondered that myself, I miss some of the better liberals like Boxer and Sarah.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
You came in here being a ASS thinking you could tell other posters how to post, and do as the usual leftards do, pronounce a stop to name calling BY name calling. Then you do the classic make proclamations of your superiority but which means nothing unless you can back it up.

So far you are just another PP, Outdrone, Ghost or the rest of them that makes a lot of noise and whining with nothing to back it up.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
*sigh*

Apparently GBB hasn't been made aware of the fact that threads in the SLS forum almost always get off on tangents.

Welcome to the Monkey House.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
I can think of only two liberals on this fora who didn't have a potty mouth. Neither is posting anymore, or as frequently I should say. Why are the liberals so angry potty mouthed, and obnoxious?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Go fuck yourself, I post what I want, when I want, and where I want. If you can't handle that too fucking bad. Grow up if you want to play with the adults.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"Ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country"

We'd be better off if more people considered this in ALL aspects of our lives.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18715 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ... 102  Next »
511 to 520 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.