Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 102  Next »
491 to 500 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
Are any of you republican defenders atheists ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
ANALYSISFebruary 2, 2012

PrintEmailShareAAAText Size

Party Identification by Religious Affiliation

White evangelical Protestants have long been a key part of the GOP coalition. In 2008, 65% of white evangelical Protestant voters identified as Republicans or said they leaned toward the Republican Party, while 28% expressed support for the Democratic Party. By 2010, support for the GOP had increased to 69% among evangelical voters while support for the Democratic Party had declined to 23%. These Republican gains persisted in 2011, with polls showing that 70% of evangelicals favor the GOP compared with 24% who favor the Democratic Party. The 37-point advantage the GOP held in 2008 among evangelical voters has become a 46-point advantage in 2011.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Arguing with an Idiot is a waste of time and energy!

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(322 posts)
Still no answer. Why are the democrats so angry, potty mouthed, and have a major problem when facing logic?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Oh and on we go with the name calling right on cue. Nah you guys aren't angry. Melt down city!!!!!! I love it!!!

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
in a early republican debate , the moderator asked who doesn't believe in evolution and the majority of candidates raised thier hand. Top republicans mention god almost as much as they love kissing wealthy ass.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
"Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and 99.9% of the republican base . Have you ever read the republican platform ? Ever hear Bill O'reilly railing against the (fake) war on chrsitmas ? "

They run the republican party? You're officially an idiot.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18600 posts)
I think PP has a new profile.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18600 posts)
Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell and 99.9% of the republican base . Have you ever read the republican platform ? Ever hear Bill O'reilly railing against the (fake) war on chrsitmas ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
"Again not one answer."

I just gave you a very detailed answer. What did I not address?

"just a bunch of angry right wingers that melt down when faced with the question of why they support a party that wouldn't accept them if they knew the were swingers."

I neither got angry nor melted down. I don't believe a candidate for a major office who is openly a swinger is electable from either party. The public is not ready for that.

"I didn't even mention that your chosen party is run by religious zealots. are you now going to deny that as well ? how about telling us how the religious right loves swingers . "

While there certainly are religious zealots in the Republican party, they do not have my support.

I mean - do you want to discuss or just yell? I'm being pretty rationale here with you, I think.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ... 102  Next »
491 to 500 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.