Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ... 102  Next »
461 to 470 of 1012
User Details are only visible to members.
Gusher,

I'm going to tell you what I am. It might shock you.

I'm a registered Republican. I'm fiscally conservative. I'm pro choice. I feel strongly that gays should have the same freedom and privileges that the rest of the American population has. I'm an atheist and I'm not a Christian.

PS I hug trees in my spare time.

Now please, can you answer my questions about why the liberals have such a problem with logic anger and a complete handicap when it comes to expressing themselves without using profanities?

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
If anyone sees gusher post a specific part of the Republican platform, or a real religious zealot leader of the Republican party please let me know.

I'll probably die of shock.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18744 posts)
hahahahahaha!!

I LOVE getting blocked by liberal idiots!! Not a single one of them can man up and stand behind their bullshit posts with facts.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18744 posts)
Seduction i noticed you are into BDSM. Do you require your partners to use clean language while engaged in kink ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
why don't you ask fpej why he cusses and calls people names. I use foul language to accentuate my point. Any more questions ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
I bring many issues up, sometimes because I don't understand and would like to. Thus the question. Based on your logic, people ask questions because they're offended.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
off topic. why would a swinger couple block other couples from seeing thier profile ? seems pretty lame

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Gusher

Offended by being called an idiot, after displaying your 'lack of logic' in your posts.

You're a perfect Liberal.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18744 posts)
vabeach are you pro choice and for gay marriage ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
seduction. cause you brought it up. If it doesn't offend you why would you bring it up ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ... 102  Next »
461 to 470 of 1012
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.