Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510461
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"We fly our Confederate Flag with pride. It is flown as the sign of our HERITAGE not HATE. No different than anyone else who flies a flag other than the US flag. If someone can fly a Mexico, Iran. or Mozambique flag because of their heritage. How dare any of you all call us racist for flying a flag of our heritage. Get over it."

And then you called me a racist. Go figure... But wait, those are NATIONAL flags that you mentioned. Nations of which these ppl may have been born, or their parents or grandparents.

That flag of your pride, represents the ppl that fought to preserve slavery. A bunch of lazy ass rednecks that would not get off their asses and work for themselves. Thats your pride? Enjoy...

And then you later twist it into saying the Republicans fought to end slavery.... Your false-flag waving southern good ole boys were terrorists, and treason is punishable by death.

Glad to you reminded us of your heritage of southern christians that practiced slavery, and fought to preserve it. It's mighty white of ya....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
VACPL but the NYC citizens did hang blacks in New York just for being black.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Mari, I don't need to explain myself to 8 inch he is one of the biggest racist in the forums. If you care to go back through my post and see were I am coming from please feel free to do so. But as far as the Nazi flag to the Confederate flag they are no way close.I don't think we were tracking down the Africans to put in a gas chamber. The South did not put them in Ghettos and starve them to death.I am sure many were mistreated.Plus slavery was just not in the south slaves were also held in the north and if you do your research they used them in factories for free labor.Like I stated before I am not saying slavery was right far from it.Maybe it is because of were I have grown up not many Blacks pay much attention to the flag. Like I said it is part of this counties history and no one will ever change that.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacpl, 8inch analogized your stars and bars to the swastika. If you see a flaw in his analogy, then say so. Simply repeating the same arguments others offer over and over again make you sound like nothing more than a parrot.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
Norcal, I completely understand your position. And to some extent, I agree with you.

In the same vein, I don't immediately assume that a kid under a white sheet on Halloween is pretending to be a Klan member. The first thing I see is a ghost. Granted, he may be a Klan member, but I'm not going to just assume by association. That just makes me a bigoted asshole. Racism is a rampant issue, especially in the south, but I've seen it from coast to coast. You don't have to display a rebel flag to be a racist though. I've met racists driving window-stickerless Mercedes too.

I have my own personal reasons for not seeing anything racist or evil about a symbol. You have yours for seeing the evil in it. I don't intend to push my viewpoint onto you as gospel, and I would hope you'd afford me the same luxury. That's the groovy thing about being an American isn't it? You don't have to like what you see, and you will always have the freedom to look away. You aren't forced to understand it and no one gets to make you believe in it.

And 8inch, I'm sure every Jewish kid with a history book has taken a swastika into a Temple. Surprisingly enough, it's never once been an issue. Anyone who would "choose" to send a crate full of them into a Temple isn't right in the head anyway and has far greater problems to deal with than simply being anti-Semitic or a racist douche.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
We fly our Confederate Flag with pride. It is flown as the sign of our HERITAGE not HATE. No different than anyone else who flies a flag other than the US flag. If someone can fly a Mexico, Iran. or Mozambique flag because of their heritage. How dare any of you all call us racist for flying a flag of our heritage. Get over it.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I have to disagree with Pandora on this one. 8 inch makes the superior argument.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2363 posts)
Pandora. The stars and bars offends me. Most pale skinned folks I see flying this flag tend to believe that somehow I agree with their racial crap. They make this assumption and don't tend to watch what they say and I clearly hear their words. It isn't long before they figure out how bad that assumption was. It offends me and I highly suspect anyone who publicly displays this symbol as being a racist. I've lived all over this country including the south. I don't buy into the heritage line of thought.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Oh, really? Dont be so naive. Send a bunch of Swastika flags to your local synagogue, and see how receptive they are. Why do you hide behind that bullshit statement?

Better yet, if its just a flag, go to your next rally and burn a US flag, or burn one near your city's capitol bldg....

Though the symbol (swaztika) had several meanings, as well as logo on many jerseys of sports teams and orginizations prior to the Nazis adopting it, its in very bad taste to sport that flag on the back of your truck.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
Flying a rebel flag no more makes you a slavery proponent than flying an Italian flag makes you a Fascist dictator sympathizer.

It's a heritage thing. Good or bad, you are PROUD of where you came from. It's a simple as that.

A flag is a symbol. Only YOU can give it power.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1756 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... More 
Start   461 to 470 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it