Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510421
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... More 
Start   421 to 430 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert...Not to worry...there will be no second civil war. Those who bluster that threat are a single digit percent minority of kooks who can't find their ass with both hands, mush less lead a rebellion.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
Thankfully, freedom loving liberals keep beating slave owning conservatives in almost every war ever fought.

If we fight a second American civil war, I predict a similar outcome. The conservatives will lose, the liberal minded freedom loving side wins and todays Right become so unpopular that they are silenced for sixty years.

The only question is, would the new confedercy use nukes? They would have to build bombs for the platonimum as the current bombs would need the codes and locks which would be destroyed before the bases with the nukes were captured. (with any luck, the military would physically destroy the nukes and render the fissionable material useless.)

That leaves chemical and biological weapons to worry about.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
I like how a conversation about conservative swingers morphs into an argument over slavey and it's role in the Civil War. T

An odd but inevitable progression...Which as far as I am concerned, typifies the reason I posed the question to begin with. If we had a time machine and went back to 1860 and asked any good southern slave owner to justify owning slaves, he/she would without hesitation.....quote Genesis 9:20-27, (The sons of Ham theory) the SAME book of Genesis which commands martial monogamy under threat of eternal damnation

Fast forward to 2013....the folks who want to, or at very least support those who want to "bring GOD back into American life" and will argue to the death that "America was founded on Judo/Christian values" have ads on swinger sites.

The contradiction drips from the ceiling

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
8inchable...not just INCLUDED slavery, slavery was not just an agricultural tool It was an industry unto it self, and a HUGE industry with massive profits And again, the state of the trade industry in the 1960s was DWARFED by the plans and ambitions of what the confederate leadership had in mind post civil war had they prevailed. Davis had plans for not just a nation state but an EMPIRE built on slavery and agriculture which would have extended into south America and the Caribbean

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3831 posts)
I like how a conversation about conservative swingers morphs into an argument over slavey and it's role in the Civil War.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Should any of us be surprised at how the republicans/conservatives (self appointed conservatives) or tea party want to be's here protect the confederacy or the idea that one can raise arms against their nation which holds free and protects the fair elections we hold dear?

I am not. It is at their core belief that if they cannot control something, to destroy that something... To have total and complete control... Even if control is an illusion.

Every time they protect any nation or group who supported slavery, they show how unevolved they are, how mentally backwards their minds are.

There is no just cause when you are allied with slavery, protect slavery. Just as there is no just cause when you are allied with the systematic extermination of a people who were not engaging in war with you. (nazi Germany)

Economics might be cause for war or rebellion... So long as you do not have a voice. Not having a voice isn't being part of the minority, it is being denied your vote, it is being bought and sold and told that you are not a human being deserving of the same god given rights as the white man next to you.

I have no sympathy, no respect for such who will in any way, support, defend or justify the confederacy. Their excist no justification, no logical reasoning to do so other than to control others through such means.

This is why I see the republicans on this site and else where who are businessmen that protect or promote confederate ideals, flags or persons as those wishing for a return to the ability to own slaves. Further I see their followers (non businessmen) who follow their ideals and parrot them, as the many thousands of southeners who fought and died for bad ideas... Most ignorant of why they fought, only that a rich man told them to fight.

The worst part is that these businessmen would not only slap blacks into chains, but I hole heartedly believe that they would slap chains on every man without regard to race, religion or sex. The slaver masters only master is greed and greed knows no allegiance.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Big:

"the people on the left have not tried to find out what started the civil war.sorry but slavey was a small part ,very small part,it was added after the war started..........."

This is like saying that no one looks at why WWII was started. Everyone knows that the one issue (slavery/genocide) isn't the only reason for war... But these reasons over shadow all other more legit reasons.

If nazi Germany allowed the Jews to fight for Germany and at the end of the war gave the Jews their own nation... So to be rid if them, the world would not have viewed them as the monsters they were. The economic reasons of the war and how the demands for repayment of war debt from WWI would have been the issue with Germany... And likely every German win or lose could have held their heads high with pride over WWII.

The confedertcy protected slavery, that is all that matters. No economic surpression by the north matters, no unfair law justifies the protection of slavery or fighting on the side of those who protect slavery.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Way to cut what you want from the discussion.

We are talking about US slaves and kidnapped Africans, not worldwide.

I am fully aware that historians estimate that one of 5 or 6 Africans reached the US, even while we we were a colony before the revolting and becoming US.

Is this where you justify the US South cuz they brought in fewer saves that the other Euro nations to Central and Carrib. America's? Those were the places Columbus set foot upon, not Georgia, or anywhere on our current east coast.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"8 inch after your thread you started about the Jewish people that was deleted I don't want to hear you say anybody is a racist."

So, this is your freebie to act or be racist? Cuz you don't wanna hear it?

Really? The post I made to mirror the ghetto post of that fake? She had been proven by many to be fake, a liar, racist..... Ask anybody in the forums about that "N-Lover" comment that gets ppl suspended or their posted deleted for referring to it.

See, you're new here, and don't know the history. The last time I was suspended, was cuz "I ridiculed" someone, with truth. I could post the mail that says why I was suspended for each time mentioning her lies and racism.

But, we are quite sure that forum about "gals from the ghetto" was racism-free in your warped mind.

You still ducked the direct quote in my last post. What say you about that hypocrisy? Glad you pointed out that her racism is acceptable. Call me what you want, but we can still see your price tag on your last white sheet sale purchase.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
VB, last time I looked at a map, those places are south of Mason-Dixon. :^)

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... More 
Start   421 to 430 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it