Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510381
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Fun Ahoy...you are correct, what some do not seem to understand is that slavery was an industry unto itself, not just a tool of agriculture"

Can we say: Just like the people who work for government in welfare departments? They don't care one damn bit about the hurt, suffering and waist it does to this country. All they care about is living their middle class life.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
"Fun Ahoy...you are correct, what some do not seem to understand is that slavery was an industry unto itself, not just a tool of agriculture"

Missed the point.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Big:

Your point is what? Anyone with a moderate background in history knows that in the 1400s, there was white slavery.

The Greeks and Romans enslaved just about anyone... For just about any reason.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
hte first slaves brought the US was form england,white convicts,sold into slavey rather then put in prison......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
True. When ppl admit that most of our country's slaves were on the south, all of this might sink in better. They are too quick to point out the slaves in the north... "But he did it too...." Plantations and cotton and tobacco, etc were in the south... Of which the vast majority of soaves were living.

The north and far west accepted free black ppl far more openly than the south. Some say still to this day. Many black ppl went to California, not just St. Louis, Chicago, KC, Detroit, Cleveland, and NY, Boston, etc.

And, it was the south that refused to recognize the Federal Laws that ended segregation. How did that "Separate But Equal" thingie do for you in the mid 1800's?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Sweetart...The genocide of native Americans, imperialistic expansionism, slavery and the embryonic beginnings of the chain of events leading to the civil war are directly traceable back to first the Jeffersonians, later the Jacksonians, and later yet Polk Be it nature, nurture, or coincidence, these events can be placed at the doorstep of the south. It doesn't make you all bad people, but history is history

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Isn't that sort of like saying our strategic interest in Kuwait is about money, not oil?

Fun Ahoy...you are correct, what some do not seem to understand is that slavery was an industry unto itself, not just a tool of agriculture

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
BTW, I know several people who work for the state of MN and have no health coverage and make just slightly more than minimum wage.

Those damn greedy employers are obviously trying to make a profit off the labor of the people.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
"If you search the politics forums... you will find that I have said these ideals many times over... "

If anyone searches the Forum we will find that you say the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
More bovine scatology by a post count watcher.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19442 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... More 
Start   381 to 390 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it