Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Over your head again. Sorry, I should have known better.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
"I don't recall seeing any topics like...........

Lefties who own guns? That's Crazy"

Well start some if you're feeling froggy.

"Religious Liberals is an oxymoron"

Yep. Only Conservatives are "real Christians" and able to go to "heaven". We will just file that statement in the drawer with Pat Robertson's bat-shit crazy statements. His last one was a whopper! Pat said Islam is not a "real religion". Thats mighty white of him to say.... What are the minimum standards required by "god", "THE god", or even just your god?

"Democrats who are pro-life are imaginary."

Let's lump this in the ALL group? Like ALL Repubs and conservatives are pro-life. At least until "their" taxes pay for these kids. And of course, Repubs and Conservatives never have abortions.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I don't recall seeing any topics like...........

Lefties who own guns? That's Crazy

Religious Liberals is an oxymoron

Democrats who are pro-life are imaginary.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
""Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it"

For anybody who's spent some time on these forums, it should be easy to see how closed-minded the open-minded left is."

That's why they call us liberal! That's why they hate gays and intolerable of them and religions not Christian-like. We hate change! Those crazy, closed-minded liberals ALL being lumped together is so open-minded...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
"Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it"

For anybody who's spent some time on these forums, it should be easy to see how closed-minded the open-minded left is.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
I did not know a career as "migrant worker" was a highly prized position. I've always thought of it as something for desperate people.

Not many people can spend 10 hours bent over in the sun all day, working hard the whole time. These jobs are generally done by Mexican immigrants, many of them here illegally.

For whatever reason, at least 8% of Americans who want a job have not found one they believe they can do. Yeah, it's considered a hardship to live out of the trunk of your car all summer, moving thousands of miles for your work.

Great that other people do it, though.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Out: I guess you do not know we have a tremendous labor shortage in this country. The labor shortage is so vast we have an argument about how many people to let into the country. To pick our crops... Have you never met anyone who worked the fields? Why from your eyes do we do this? If Robert for example left his minimum paying job for example; he could make more money in the fields.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
OK, and what's that got to do with government workers and their motivations?

Also, you are apparently meeting and dealing with the most desperate of poor people, who have turned to crime. Do you really think they'd be less desperate without welfare?

Cutting people's welfare does not magically create jobs for them. If they take a job, they're taking it from someone else, who becomes more desperate.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Out: How so from your eyes? In my job I see what I belive to be first hand effects of welfare. I see people who have nor ever had, no hope. No chance. No family structure. Achieve nothing. Just take. I now so do live a solid middle class life. Hooking and booking the people raised on welfare. I so wish I could make the same living working as a carpenter. And I feel that is the way it should be. But it is not. Not only could I see it, I could feel it. As life crashed into me. I was the lead carpenter for a house being built. Across the street was the house of a police officer. I saw the life he was living. I hung up my hammer for a gun. I took off my carpenter's belt and put on a duty belt. I no longer carry nails. I carry bullets. I no longer pull out a square, hammer or a tape measure. I pull out hand-cuffs, baton or Pepper spray.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
You're projecting your own self onto others' motives.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... More 
Start   371 to 380 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it