Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ... 101  Next »
371 to 380 of 1005
User Details are only visible to members.
If you think that is meltdown, you clearly are clueless, well we already knew that.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
fjep you have a melt down in every thread , Calling people morons fat-asses dufases or whatever. Also at least i let people see our profile. You don't even have the balls to let anyone see yours.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Fj

Ok, good clarification

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
Jimmy started off to be a decent enough guy. We actually had plans to meet him and his wife....then shortly before we met I guess his meds ran out.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
Perf I should have probably said the intelligent liberals probably are cringing.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
VAB he posts a lot like Jimmylass, a poster long banned from the forums because of his angry posts.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I doubt they're cringing. My guess is that PP, and outdoors have been emailing him since he first arrived.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
VAB the other liberals have to be cringing every time he posts. I think he is hilarious!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
I find it peculiar that someone who's never been on the fora before, comes in, has a melt down, and accuses everyone else of having meltdowns on a regular basis as if they've been here a long time.

This person is just odd. I'll be interested if they ever say anything worth replying to.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23743 posts)
Ha Ha you deleted your post, even you see how ignorant your rants are... LMFAO!

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ... 101  Next »
371 to 380 of 1005
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.