Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it : Swingers Discussion 21594510361
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsConservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
vacp:

Good for you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
I am a Southern born Christian by the grace of God

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Dark Ages, medieval torture...

Yep... I would have claimed to been a Christian too!

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
vacp:

You might want to study European history. Christianity is 2000 years old. Islam is barely 1400 years old. It wasn't until the late 1700s that Christianity learned to cool its heels and still today we have radicals who would use the bible as an excuse to do harm to others.

Is it an excuse? No. However answers to how to deal with these people only come with understanding both they and human nature.... and the repetition of events which appears in almost every religion.

Islam like Christianity and Hebrew before it, was born out of pain, death and suffering. All worship basically the same god, only we call our ways of worship superior and the true form of worship.

Both the Hebrew and Christian religions use the same ten basic rules. Islam reduced it to seven basic rules (pillars of islam).

All three religions have the same basic problems, a devotion to what someone else says is the meaning of the religion... The meaning of what is written.

The reason that Islam is allowed to run amuke so badly is that the national laws governing the people in the middle east derive their power from their religion... Like Europe before the age of enlightenment.

It was everyones hope that the Arab spring would bring about that enlightenment... It may yet bring it about. Egypt seems poised for another show down with its people... Europe went through nearly 300 years of challenge to religious rule by those desiring freedom from oppression by religion.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Robert they must have a long growing up period then. Cause they have been at it for a long long time. Way longer than the Christians.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Mark, you and I are the same age. I would not want to start a career working in the fields of the Central Valley. Would you?

It's very easy to prescribe a course of action for someone else.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Out: You bet your ass working the fields is hard work. But it is good honest work. And just as soon as the children are old enough to work the fields, they go too. It makes for a good, strong family bond. It produces people who have a very strong work ethic. It is how some people I know put their selves through College. What does welfare do for people?

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Vacp:

The same could be said of Christianity in the middle ages. Women and some men were burned alive here in the US during the 1400s. Did they murder anyone? No... Three little girls lied and said that a woman bewitched them and so started the witch hunts.

There are many many more accounts of Christians doing some god awful things to people... All in the name of god.

This is what Islam is going through now. All religions all governments go through violent times just before their decent.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
That really makes it bizzare that some blacks switch to Islam.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
Winston Churchill On Islam

So it is not just the Christian Right

A quote from an 1899 book by Winston Churchill, "The River War", in which he describes Muslims he apparently observed during Kitchener's campaign in the Sudan

How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property - either as a child, a wife, or a concubine - must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... More 
Start   361 to 370 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it