Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative_Swingers_sorry_I_just_don't_get_it
« Prev  1 ...  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  ... 97  Next »
352 to 361 of 968
User Details are only visible to members.
vabeach. true liberals accept whatever lifestyle a person chooses while most Conservatives feel there is a moral code to live by and that does not include same sex sex and wife swapping. why is it that evangelicals overwhelmingly vote republican ?

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
take a look and see how many swinger clubs there are in red states. Mississippi has one on premise club listed in the whole state.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
lack of reading comprehension skills = idiot.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18527 posts)
"Yeah, I know just as many liberal people who are just as appalled by the lifestyle as the conservatives I know."

As a *general* statement I will say that liberals are probably more accepting of it than conservatives. Liberals probably condemn it at a rate of 80% as opposed to 90% for conservatives.

The great majority of the public, no matter their political leanings, think swingers are seriously fucked up people. This is why no candidate for political office could possibly be elected any time in the near future. A large number of people treat swingers like sex maniacs or even child molesters. If you told everyone you know, I guarantee at least half of people would never bring you to their house again (or come to yours) and some would not even let you near their kids.

Seriously.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23710 posts)
Swinging is as a liberal activity as it gets. Used to be conservatives would agree when a fact is a fact . Now days they deny everything.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
if they are appalled by swinging they are not liberals. I challenge you right wingers to go to a republican rally and tell a few of the folks there about your lifestyle and see how far they run from you.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
vabeach, um your fellow Virginian a few posts down.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(451 posts)
Yeah, I know just as many liberal people who are just as appalled by the lifestyle as the conservatives I know. Swinging is not a liberal or conservative concept.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3270 posts)
This lifestyle has nothing to do with conservative or liberal, if it had a political leaning it would be libertarian. Anybody who gets hung up over politics and sex is a blooming idiot.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
"To suggest anything otherwise is absurd. "

Who has done so?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23710 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  31.1  32.1  33.1  34.1  35.1  36.1  37.1  38.1  39.1  40.1  ... 97  Next »
352 to 361 of 968
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it

This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy