Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 773   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Is a "fiscal conservative" someone who likes having more money than other people?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I've stated dozens of times, that I am a fiscal conservative with liberal social values."

Sedu is a libtard!!

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
OK 8 adjusted

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
NorCa, that is my biggest beef, particularly on SLS, where many who identify as democrats, lump everyone who is Conservative into a neat little package, describing them as religious fanatics, who are against choice, anti gays, racists, anti education etc...

I've stated dozens of times, that I am a fiscal conservative with liberal social values.

I'm pro choice. I would like to see gays have equal rights. I'm a tree hugger I'm an atheist I'm all for education And I'm not a racist.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17293 posts)
NorCal...

Read the sarcasm.... I said none of the Repubs/Cons had abortions. We ALL know this to be untrue. Some have, some have not. Re-adjust your BVD's... Now look at the other statements. We can never say ALL....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Norc:

Who are you talking to?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7783 posts)
Let's lump this in the ALL group? Like ALL Repubs and conservatives are pro-life. At least until "their" taxes pay for these kids. And of course, Repubs and Conservatives never have abortions.

That's a laugh. I live in a mostly conservative area. They don't all go to the same church, agree on abortion, or pay taxes.

The left and the right love to lump the other side into one big pile. That is just the first lie they both tell. It gets worse after that.

I know many liberal gun owners and in some cases they are further right on this issue than I am. Not many folks fit into any of the stereotypes set by the other side but their team loyalty makes them stupid enough to give up individual thought and always fly in formation with their team.

I don't care what you think but please make it your thoughts...

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
sedu:

Well, you will have a spread of radical ideas when you consider yourself a victim of the system sense your birth.

To their mind, the legal and government systems which we have, which were built by Christians, are against them and has been against them sense their birth. What reason do they have to be allied with us when we, to their mind have treated them so poorly?

Facts do not really matter in this situation, perception of facts do and their perception is that we made laws which targeted them as a race and kept their communities in poverty.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7783 posts)
Lots of good info in there, Sed.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Tony Blair's sister is a terrorist sympathizer who converted to Islam.

How about Cat Steven aka Yussuf Salam!

A lot of the slaves brought from Africa were Muslim (Algiers, Morocco, Tunisia etc...). But even prior to that, even before Columbus's discovery there are records of Spanish Muslims in North America.

John Adams in his publication "Thoughts on Government" praised Muhammad as a seeker of truth. In 1785 Washington wanted to hire "Mahometans" to work on his estate at Mount Vernon. Jefferson secured religious freedom in America including those of Muslims. Jefferson openly stated Muslims when writing about the movement for religious freedom in Virginia.

The Islamic movement in the US is generally split, pre first World War, and modern day Islam. Muslim numbers have increased from 1.5 million to 2.6 million - a 66 per cent growth - in the 10 years since the terrorist attacks on New York on 9/11. The rise has been a direct result of immigration and conversions.

In addition to immigration, the state, federal and local prisons of the US are a contributor to the expansion of Islam in the country. Muslim inmates prison population in New York, was roughly 350,000 in 2003. 80% of the prisoners who "find faith" while in prison convert to Islam. These converted inmates are mostly African American, with a small but growing Hispanic minority. Most of these converts are radicalized by external Islamist groups connected to terrorism.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17293 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... More 
Start   351 to 360 of 773   End
TOPIC: Conservative Swingers sorry I just don't get it